Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Man i hate wells fargo :smh:

The banking institution? Why?

Did anyone order off that dvd/br sale on WrestlingSuperstore yesterday? I ordered 8 br for $50/shipped then got a refund message from PayPal saying I was only being charged $18 because 6/8 were oos. Called up customer service who couldn't tell me what was cancelled so I said just forget the whole order and cancel everything. Then get an email today saying order shipped. Will never deal with them again.

The banking institution? Why?

Did anyone order off that dvd/br sale on WrestlingSuperstore yesterday? I ordered 8 br for $50/shipped then got a refund message from PayPal saying I was only being charged $18 because 6/8 were oos. Called up customer service who couldn't tell me what was cancelled so I said just forget the whole order and cancel everything. Then get an email today saying order shipped. Will never deal with them again.

Yup had like 1500 in there sunday i bought nothing all week wake up today im in the negative. Wtf this the 4th time this happen.

Sounds like somebody been stealing your info bruh.

Might have to change things up and avoid ATMs for a while

I am usually all for your stance DC, but this one is a stretch. You should probably have more of an issue with the Up Up Down Down vids and keeping the Face/Heel persona than a picture of Owens with his son.

Because Seth, the Miz, Dolph all hanging out together too. Or Rusev playing games with Woods. New era of wrestling. true heels are few a far. same as faces

I find it hard to believe so many in here aren't grasping that concept.

Sorry for wanting kayfabe to be honored

Naw i see your point its just times have changed. If it was his account sure its wrong but thats his wife's shes proud of her cheerio. I agree with you tho keyfabe needs to come back.

Checking in after a few months. I really was diggin the new WWE belt, then they went ahead and made two more to just make that belt loose it's uniqueness #wwelogic

Or Rusev playing games with Woods.

Nah, Sev do it right.
He is slightly standoffish & always looks one step away from beating Woods *** if he get out of line on UUDD.

He plays with them but he never completely breaks character. imo.

Last edited:
Naw i see your point its just times have changed. If it was his account sure its wrong but thats his wife's shes proud of her cheerio. I agree with you tho keyfabe needs to come back.
Dog, you are a big time athlete. You tell your damn wife to chill out with posting the pics because it is taking away money from the FAMILY'S pockets

So every parent who posts a picture of their kids on social media when something special happens is automatically a good person? Vacation pics, graduation pics, birthday parties, pics from the pee-wee football game with a crown Instashopped on the kid's head...every single one of these come from people with sparkling personalities?
So you are going to sit here and tell me that people don't post pics of them/kids in an effort to get warm and fuzzy feelings from those that view the picture?

It isn't about everyone that posts them is ACTUALLY a good person, it is about the feeling that the viewer gets when seeing the picture.

Kevin Ownens (AND FAMILY) should not be consciously putting people in the position to get warm and fuzzy feelings

LegitimateSmugChupacabra.gif

OptimisticImpressionableBlackwidowspider.gif

buttocks so disproportionate, lookin like she rockin a diaper out there in the ring
prolly had it done as a package deal with da boobs

:nthat:

Last edited:
Austin podcast with Revival --
In case you have missed it or if you don't have the time to sit through the whole podcast, there you go:

• Austin started off the show putting The Revival over with a lot of complements for their matches at past TakeOvers. Austin said he thinks these guys perform a lost art of tag team wrestling and compared them to Arn & Ole. He also agrees that to have a great tag team, you need to think as a team. They're his favourite tag team going right now.

• Dash was so poor that he never got formally trained. He learned as much as he could on his own studying, then finally got a shot at small promotion by helping set up the ring. Scott grew up training under old school guys.

• Scott is a long-time wrestling fan. He grew up loving Ric Flair because of his dad and absolutely loved Bret Hart's performance in KOTR 93. As soon as that tournament was over he wanted to be a wrestler. Dash grew up watching wrestling with his grandma.

• They knew each other when they were younger. Scott lived in Asheville (Dash is from there) for some time. Scott played sports when he was younger, but when he tore ACL, MCL and meniscus against one of their high school rivals, that was it. The only sport Dash stuck with through high school was wrestling.

• Scott thinks guaranteed contracts may have helped kill tag team wrestling, because people didn't work together as well.

• They felt like when they got to NXT, management didn't know what to do with them. This is what caused them to decide to work together to have the best matches on every card. Scott & Dash have a big chip on their shoulder, they're determined and motivated - they were at NXT for two years watching other people pass over them.

• Austin stresses the importance of keeping it simple and telling a good story in the ring, in his opinion that will get you over. Once you get over, you will stay over.

• On an average day, they start the day with a strenght coach working out, then will go train in the ring and study tapes a lot as well. Both of them really put over Matt Bloom and his coaching abilities. They say he did a grea job changing the vibe of WWE Performance Center. The Performance Center is a full time job for them - you live in Orlando and you'll put in the hours like 9-5.

Austin podcast with Revival --
What are the NXT talents making? They don't sound to have time for another job. I know guys like Joe and Mura are getting paid more than Jose but just curious.
Pretty sure it's $30-50k if you're just starting out in NXT.

The top-tier guys obviously get paid more (Finn, Sashimi, etc.). Heard Finn was making ~$80-100k in NXT.

Last edited:
I haven't posted in a while because I didn't know how to express my feelings. Yall know I am a Miz fan and he's my homie. I realize something he's not my friend but he is my brother. I am so proud that he listened to me and followed through with this more serious gimmick. I told yall a month ago about how I told him he needs to drop the comedy stick and bring prestige back to the belt. To see him dismantle that loser DBry brought a tear to my eye. Last night he looked like the star I know he can be. Not happy about my mortal enemy being in a fued with him anyways This has been the proudest I have been for my Brother.

Back
Top Bottom