Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Bruh..i was just thinking that when hit that lion tamer on Monday. Would be ill :nthat:

I started watching Smackdown once it went live. But there really arent any storylines that have caught my attention thus far.

Only thing going for them right now is BJ Fashion.
Show some respect to my brother that has been busting his *** for years. Big Bro ain't never been injured does everything the company wants now he is taking over Smackdown Live. AJ is the best wrestler in the world but my bro is showing the world what it means to be a WWE Superstar.

- The quarterfinals of the WWE Cruiserweight Classic will kick off on tonight's episode. Matches for the quarterfinals include Zack Sabre, Jr. vs. Noam Dar, Gran Metalik vs. Akira Tozawa, Kota Ibushi vs. Brian Kendrick and TJ Perkins vs. Rich Swann.

Last edited:
Smackdown been better than raw for the most part and is so easy to watch compared to raw

While this has been true 4 out of the last 5 weeks, as soon as the "milkman" stripped down to his underwear and Kane's music hit, Raw won this week :lol: :lol:

:x

SevereTenseLcont.gif

TeemingAlienatedAndalusianhorse.gif

Last edited:

^ Nah, KO was looking super hyped and tearful during his entrance before the match -- he knew
His entrance on Raw was similar to his Takeover Brooklyn entrance when he lost the ladder match to Fergal.

- The quarterfinals of the WWE Cruiserweight Classic will kick off on tonight's episode. Matches for the quarterfinals include Zack Sabre, Jr. vs. Noam Dar, Gran Metalik vs. Akira Tozawa, Kota Ibushi vs. Brian Kendrick and TJ Perkins vs. Rich Swann.
Really don't see what all they hype is about with ZSJ.

Your boo Koala is legit though. 
nthat.gif

I have been feeling sick I need Nurse Dana. My piece was flopping around like them things when Bayley comes out when I saw nurse Dana.

Bruh..i was just thinking that when hit that lion tamer on Monday. Would be ill 
nthat.gif

I started watching Smackdown once it went live. But there really arent any storylines that have caught my attention thus far.

Only thing going for them right now is BJ Fashion.
Show some respect to my brother that has been busting his *** for years. Big Bro ain't never been injured does everything the company wants now he is taking over Smackdown Live. AJ is the best wrestler in the world but my bro is showing the world what it means to be a WWE Superstar.
shiayawn.gif

I haven't posted in a while because I didn't know how to express my feelings. Yall know I am a Miz fan and he's my homie. I realize something he's not my friend but he is my brother. I am so proud that he listened to me and followed through with this more serious gimmick. I told yall a month ago about how I told him he needs to drop the comedy stick and bring prestige back to the belt. To see him dismantle that loser DBry brought a tear to my eye. Last night he looked like the star I know he can be. Not happy about my mortal enemy being in a fued with him anyways This has been the proudest I have been for my Brother.

You got some nerve Genie..:smh:

I haven't posted in a while because I didn't know how to express my feelings. Yall know I am a Miz fan and he's my homie. I realize something he's not my friend but he is my brother. I am so proud that he listened to me and followed through with this more serious gimmick. I told yall a month ago about how I told him he needs to drop the comedy stick and bring prestige back to the belt. To see him dismantle that loser DBry brought a tear to my eye. Last night he looked like the star I know he can be. Not happy about my mortal enemy being in a fued with him anyways This has been the proudest I have been for my Brother.

You deserve this gene

Back
Top Bottom