Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Former WWE wrestler and 2-time ECW World Heavyweight Champion Taz in his latest podcast showered praise on Kevin Owens for winning the WWE Universal Championship and insisted that the former NXT star deserved it. However, Taz also revealed that it is very much a possibility that Owens did not know that he was going to win the title until Triple H whispered in his ears while tossing him back in the ring.

He further added that it might also be possible that Rollins was the only superstar of the four, who had prior knowledge about who was going to lift the title at the end of the day. Taz also commended Owens for his incredible impromptu reaction to being gifted the golden opportunity to become the top guy in the Red brand.

Imagine :wow:

^ Nah, KO was looking super hyped and tearful during his entrance before the match -- he knew

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's $30-50k if you're just starting out in NXT.

The top-tier guys obviously get paid more (Finn, Sashimi, etc.). Heard Finn was making ~$80-100k in NXT.

that's really not that bad considering they travel very little and they are basically being paid to improve at their profession

Pretty sure it's $30-50k if you're just starting out in NXT.

The top-tier guys obviously get paid more (Finn, Sashimi, etc.). Heard Finn was making ~$80-100k in NXT.

Considering the lack of state income tax that's not bad really. At least they are doing something they enjoy.

That would be awesome to know if that was when he really found out. I'm sure he knew walking out but...imagine!

I'd have to re-watch to see for myself. But his reaction after the win was so damn genuine.

Even if you know your winning the title actually getting the fall and being handed the belt and having your arm raised has to feel amazing. Any one who is a wrestler and says their main goal is anything other than to be the WWE Champion at some point is a damn liar.

Consider how long he's been a wrestler to finally reach the pinnacle of his chosen profession. The only way to top winning the title on its own is to win or defend it in the last match on a Wrestlemania.

I'd have to re-watch to see for myself. But his reaction after the win was so damn genuine.
Even if you know your winning the title actually getting the fall and being handed the belt and having your arm raised has to feel amazing. Any one who is a wrestler and says their main goal is anything other than to be the WWE Champion at some point is a damn liar.

Consider how long he's been a wrestler to finally reach the pinnacle of his chosen profession. The only way to top winning the title on its own is to win or defend it in the last match on a Wrestlemania.
Defending it? Ehhhhh

Winning the strap to close out WM >>>>

Last edited:
I haven't posted in a while because I didn't know how to express my feelings. Yall know I am a Miz fan and he's my homie. I realize something he's not my friend but he is my brother. I am so proud that he listened to me and followed through with this more serious gimmick. I told yall a month ago about how I told him he needs to drop the comedy stick and bring prestige back to the belt. To see him dismantle that loser DBry brought a tear to my eye. Last night he looked like the star I know he can be. Not happy about my mortal enemy being in a fued with him anyways This has been the proudest I have been for my Brother.
Big Genes 
pimp.gif

I haven't posted in a while because I didn't know how to express my feelings. Yall know I am a Miz fan and he's my homie. I realize something he's not my friend but he is my brother. I am so proud that he listened to me and followed through with this more serious gimmick. I told yall a month ago about how I told him he needs to drop the comedy stick and bring prestige back to the belt. To see him dismantle that loser DBry brought a tear to my eye. Last night he looked like the star I know he can be. Not happy about my mortal enemy being in a fued with him anyways This has been the proudest I have been for my Brother.
smile.gif

So you are going to sit here and tell me that people don't post pics of them/kids in an effort to get warm and fuzzy feelings from those that view the picture?

It isn't about everyone that posts them is ACTUALLY a good person, it is about the feeling that the viewer gets when seeing the picture.

Kevin Ownens (AND FAMILY) should not be consciously putting people in the position to get warm and fuzzy feelings
I see it as disingenuous...trying to curry favor for your good-heartedness on one end while overall being a total ****.

How many everyday people you see trying to get a cheap pop from some obviously staged picture of their big-headed seed while conducting themselves as anything but the model parent on a regular basis? Weren't these same people petty and moving in these streets and turnt up or out just last night?

He's doing it so he can justify his moral flexibility at any time by going "oh, I'm a family man, I beat the guy unconscious with a steel chair because I do what I have to do to provide, the Canadian dollar is falling, I'll go as far as it takes to put my kids through university, blah blah blah."

It's just reflective of actual people...nobody's tying damsels to train tracks any more. If you don't share blood, KO will probably be a **** to you. You can be the biggest ******* in the world and still think you're doing the right thing and deserve respect even from those who disagree with you...you think Trump considers himself a heel?

It's important to remember that unlike professional wrestling, social media is just a show.

How much does Jericho weigh right now? What if they decide to throw him into the Cruiserweight Division? I think it'd make for some good telivision reliving his WCW days

How much does Jericho weigh right now? What if they decide to throw him into the Cruiserweight Division? I think it'd make for some good telivision reliving his WCW days
Bruh..i was just thinking that when hit that lion tamer on Monday. Would be ill 
nthat.gif

I started watching Smackdown once it went live. But there really arent any storylines that have caught my attention thus far.

Only thing going for them right now is BJ Fashion.

Back
Top Bottom