Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Honestly ask yourself this question.

Why was the picture posted?

There is reason and motive behind every social media posting.

If you honestly answer the question, yoy can easily admit that a true heel wouldn't want anything to do with that

ef13a67421b8594d1b3a5224aed124a6fb3cccea_hq.gif

I'm usually with you on thinking the heel persona should be maintained, but I don't really see a problem with his wife posting a pic of him and their kid holding the belt, guys can be a jerk at work and still care about their family.
It isn't about CARING about your kids, it is the promotion of warm and affectionate emotions to the public.

You can CARE about your kids but you don't need to make a display about it

Honestly ask yourself this question.

Why was the picture posted?

There is reason and motive behind every social media posting.

If you honestly answer the question, yoy can easily admit that a true heel wouldn't want anything to do with that

it was posted by his wife to show off her husband's accomplishment and his sharing it with his son?
maybe I'm missing something here, and I get the argument that a heel should only do "heel things" but this is a man's wife, showing a picture of a husband sharing what was likely his lifelong dream with his son.
Should a heel's wife not be proud of her husband's accomplishments? like should he post pictures of him beating her senseless because she burned the pot roast, and calling his son a fairy while he sends him to get another beer?

It isn't about CARING about your kids, it is the promotion of warm and affectionate emotions to the public.

You can CARE about your kids but you don't need to make a display about it

ok I mean I kind of agree with this, but I don't think the guy should be prohibited from publicly sharing a moment with his son when he achieves one of the top titles in his industry because this year the writers decided to make him a bad guy, what if he turns face in two years and never wins the title again?

If he turns face then he can post pictures of him hugging his son.

I don't see why it is too much to ask for a CHARACTER to have his social media account reflect that.

I just prefer folks always being on when they can control the situation.

I am not saying he should deny autographs (maybe someone SHOULD start that back up), but your social media account should be reflective of your orientation.

Don't think that is too much to ask. You aren't missing out on anything by not POSTING a picture of you and your son. All that is for pats on the back and for others to say, "Ahhhhh he is a good father."

His wife can be proud without posting pictures. I guess that is the world we live in. We have to post pics to prove things.

james storm looks like hes in the best shape of his career.

if he were to jump to next now is the time

I wonder if Kevin Owens is his son's favorite wrestler now?

Poor Slater Bay-Bay. Trying to saddle him with that Jamie Noble/Nidia gimmick of being a hick. I mean he was a revolutionary, a one man rock band, and a social outcast. Now he's poor?

James Storm looks juiced too. I wonder what he felt he gained from having a weekend sleepover with NXT to go back to TNA only to leave again. I hope WWE doesn't take him back just for that. You flirt with the head cheerleader (not Francine) just to go back to the ugly duckling? Nah.

HeadBangers looked good for their ages and time away from tv. I wonder if they are re-signed or if that was a one off?

News: ADR is officially gone after suspension. Deal worked out and will be free to work elsewhere immediately after suspension.

Watched part of Talking Smack last night. DBry apologized and said him and Miz are no longer allowed to work together. Stated Miz really pushes his buttons and vice versa and he just said the things to set him off. Seems semi legit. Hopefully Miz gets something out of his outburst...you know how VKM likes when guys stand up for themselves (unless it's a union). You can tell it really bothers him still being around WWE but not allowed to wrestle because they won't let him. He must be on some ironclad contract that he can't get out of. Says if it wasn't for being married and wanting to have a family he would go wrestle the indies but not "bingo halls" but "Tokyo Domes" and he would have to ask AJ Styles how that feels.

So every parent who posts a picture of their kids on social media when something special happens is automatically a good person? Vacation pics, graduation pics, birthday parties, pics from the pee-wee football game with a crown Instashopped on the kid's head...every single one of these come from people with sparkling personalities?

I have no problem w/ KO having a pic w/ his son. Heels can be family men and jerks at work imo.

Last edited:
If he turns face then he can post pictures of him hugging his son.

I don't see why it is too much to ask for a CHARACTER to have his social media account reflect that.

I just prefer folks always being on when they can control the situation.

I am not saying he should deny autographs (maybe someone SHOULD start that back up), but your social media account should be reflective of your orientation.

Don't think that is too much to ask. You aren't missing out on anything by not POSTING a picture of you and your son. All that is for pats on the back and for others to say, "Ahhhhh he is a good father."
You just don't understand because you don't have a seed growing out there

I see both sides of the KO coin..Dude presents himself a certain way on TV and should maintain that persona on social media..But on the other hand it's his wife's social media account and you can't expect her to follow her husband's character's demeanor..I think probably the smart thing to do would've been to post a pic of her son holding the belt without KO in the pic..Obviously on a personal level you take a pic with both of them and the belt, but keep it off social media for now..

@casekicks

This is where I have a problem with Owens and his heel persona. If he was a true heel, he wouldn't be promoting himself as such a loveable family man. Never liked that about HEEL OWens.

THis is why I said he tip toes that line sometime. He wants to be a heel but he also wants to appeal to the internet wrestling dudes. 

dude wants to have his cake & eat it too

wants to be monster wwe heel while being super face dad of the year :smh:

Back
Top Bottom