Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

frankent.gif

And that was during a time when he was at least 250+ lbs..

It's not a glorified Hurricanrana..It's his move that he created..Go back and watch his WCW stuff and tell me honestly that it's not one of the most impressive moves in wrestling history..For a guy that size to be able to pull that move off from a stand still is flat out insane..

HHH VS Rollins not expected to happen until atleast WM33, but plans may change.

Rusev VS Reigns is expected to pick up again.

Expect Finna Balor injury updates to be the norm until he comes back. Officials want to keep him hot and he will get a big push once he returns.

They really ended SD with AJ on the rope 
roll.gif

Watching this Slater house segment...LMAO hilarious THE VIENNA SAUSAGES FOR PETE'S SAKES

Last edited:
Wow I thought the Headbangers were gonna return looking completely washed, but they look exactly like they did back then :lol:

thought the same. saying how long they were gone surprised me
- i want to say their return shouldve been a surprise. slater comes out saying no one wants a piece of them. boom , headbangers show up but...
- the crowds lack of enthusiasm for them , even while they tried amoing the crowd , was irritating.
- i submit the tag name "agent rhyno" for their tag team

So is he Top 100?
I already said you can make the case for him being Top 100 of all time.

I said to say Top 50 is just WILD though. I can't agree with that, (yet).

He has only been on a big stage for about 3 years now. That matters.

Re: Scott Steiner vs AJ

You can make an argument for either side honestly. They are so different. Steiner had that Greco-Roman background and combined that with an athletic power style. Honestly, nobody else has been able to replicate that style till this day. Not sure how old you are but Pre-Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner was AMAZING. AMAZING. 

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji]
@casekicks

This is where I have a problem with Owens and his heel persona. If he was a true heel, he wouldn't be promoting himself as such a loveable family man. Never liked that about HEEL OWens.

THis is why I said he tip toes that line sometime. He wants to be a heel but he also wants to appeal to the internet wrestling dudes. 

@casekicks

This is where I have a problem with Owens and his heel persona. If he was a true heel, he wouldn't be promoting himself as such a loveable family man. Never liked that about HEEL OWens.

THis is why I said he tip toes that line sometime. He wants to be a heel but he also wants to appeal to the internet wrestling dudes. 

I'm usually with you on thinking the heel persona should be maintained, but I don't really see a problem with his wife posting a pic of him and their kid holding the belt, guys can be a jerk at work and still care about their family.

Back
Top Bottom