Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

All time?..And are we basing it on the whole package (in ring, mic skills, historical impact, influence, psychology)?

See thats where i look at it different than most. Most guys in here care about the fluff(promos biggest draw ect). Me on the other hand only care about in ring ability thats why i say AJ is easily top 20 by my standards

Last edited:
I'm a fan of his, but if you can't objectively put 30 total packages ahead of Styles just in the last 30 years, you ain't thinking about it hard enough.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of his, but if you can't put if you can't objectively put 30 total packages ahead of Styles just in the last 30 years, you ain't thinking about it hard enough.

Did you read my post broski. Total packages mean nothin to me. Dean Malenko is the best wrestler imo of all time. Could he talk on the mic hell naw. Could he sell t shirt nope but he could wrestle his *** off.

See thats where i look at it different than most. Most guys in here care about the fluff(promos biggest draw ect). Me on the other hand only care about in ring ability thats why i say AJ is easily top 20 by my standards

Well if it's just going by in ring (where you have to judge by more than just moves and go by moves, story telling, and psychology) then here you go..

Flair
Savage
Steamboat
Anderson
Harley
Bockwinkel
Hennig
Austin
Rock
Jericho
Tully
Sting
Bret
HBK
Benoit
Eddie
Douglas
Taker
Edge
Foley
S. Steiner
Windham
Muta
Liger
Mysterio
Malenko
Hall
Martel
Hashimoto
Chono
Kobashi
Fujinami

Well if it's just going by in ring (where you have to judge by more than just moves and go by moves, story telling, and psychology) then here you go..

Flair
Savage
Steamboat
Anderson
Harley
Bockwinkel
Hennig
Austin
Rock
Jericho
Tully
Sting
Bret
HBK
Benoit
Eddie
Douglas
Taker
Edge
Foley
S. Steiner
Windham
Muta
Liger
Mysterio
Malenko
Hall
Martel
Hashimoto
Chono
Kobashi
Fujinami

I love you case i really do but that list is laughable. In ring ability edge? The rock? Scsa? Hall? Naw i gotta respectfully disagree.

You old farts are just ridiculous with some of your opinions. Whew.

It really comes across like you guys are being contrary as some joke and simply for personal amusement.

I love you case i really do but that list is laughable. In ring ability edge? The rock? Scsa? Hall? Naw i gotta respectfully disagree.
Edge grew into a awesome wrestler. H used to be a spot monkey. 98-02 Edge was a spot monkey. Jeff Jarrett is top 20 tho. He was equal to HHH 02-05

You old farts are just ridiculous with some of your opinions. Whew.

It really comes across like you guys are being contrary as some joke and simply for personal amusement.

Care to add to the debate? If not move along.............
heel jules :smile:

okaysir...

Taking into account a combination of technical ability and championship success, which is, of course, the result of pure technical ability:

Ric Flair

Brock Lesnar

Kurt Angle

Shawn Michaels

Triple H

Ricky Steamboat

Eddie Guerrero

Rey Mysterio Jr.

Randy Savage

Wild Pegasus

Taka Michinoku

Chris Jericho

AA

Jake the Snake

Dean Malenko

Mr. Perfect

Great Muta

Daniel Bryan

Harley Race

Shinsuke Nakamura

Steiner Bros. (discount one or the other if you like)

Vader (debatable)

KO (debatable)

Lance Storm (debatable)

Jake the Snake (debatableish)

Antonio Cesaro (debatable)

Scott Hall (debatable)

Steve Austin (debatable)

RVD (debatable)

Randy Orton (debatable)

I will admit it took me some thinking to put up 20 indisputable choices as masters of their signature in-ring style, but my knowledge is far from complete and I'm sure there are a few more I'm missing. 

Absolutely..those dudes put on phenomenal matches that told amazing stories..That's what you said you go by right?..

Flair
Savage
Steamboat
Anderson
Hennig
Austin
Rock

Jericho
Sting
HBK
Benoit

Eddie
Taker
Edge
Foley
S. Steiner
Mysterio
Malenko
Hall
Chono

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:....All these dudes from your list are the ones that resonate with me more than anything, with the bold being my tops. People I'd add would be DDP, RVD, Kurt Angle, Raven, and......AJ Styles :smokin

Wow, Hype Bros MURDERED the Vaudevillians :lol: they should have probably re-arranged the team order for this tournament, along with adding more teams in the first place. Breezango and Vaudevillians should be featured, especially Breezango

And that's not a good thing
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
02-05 HHH was good in his role bruh.

Absolutely..those dudes put on phenomenal matches that told amazing stories..That's what you said you go by right?..

Your right but im sorry the rock was horrible in the ring. Ive watched most of his stuff recently like yesterday and he was trash.
Scsa in wcw was gold wwe trash. Not his fault tho he was the bionic redneck.
Edge was a fan but no...
Hall had great matches but his wcw tna and return wwe stuff tarnished him way to much imo.
Like i said its different opinions youre list is pretty close to what i would of put except thosei named.
Great debate tho guy keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom