Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

Official Poster

Rollins-Survivor-Series.jpg

I hope they have a solid traditional survivor series match this year. Didn't like last years.

Move elimination chamber to July the winner gets a title shot at summer slam but na that makes to much sense.

I hope they have a solid traditional survivor series match this year. Didn't like last years.

Move elimination chamber to July the winner gets a title shot at summer slam but na that makes to much sense.
word is they're is gonna be a traditional one this year.

they need to bring back the elaborate entrance ramps and what not. now everyone looks like a higher class raw with no real flair to it

I still want them to bring back KOTR, with actual set brackets. It's the easiest PPV to book, and multiple storylines/feuds can branch off.

Lol @ warrior being from Queens

Lol @ Rick Rude coming out to sade

Commentator was on nuts

Dingo Warrior vs. Rick Rude:

-According to MetsFan4Ever, the Reddit user who has correctly predicted and revealed pro wrestling stories in the past, WWE is looking at doing away with their “Elimination Chamber” annual pay-per-view concept.

The word going around backstage at the WWE television tapings this past Tuesday night is that there will be no more Elimination Chamber pay-per-views going forward.

WWE will reportedly replace the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view on their schedule with a regular, generic-style of PPV, with the rumored leading names being “WWE Fast Lane” or “WWE Fast Track.”

:smh: Elimination chamber was one of my favorite ppvs

Meltzer has now confirmed it. February PPV in now called Fast Lane.

King of Europe Cup 2007
4 hours of pure wraassln! every wrestler in the tournament was representing a wrestling company

Jody Fleisch - OPW
cesaro - Chikara
Chris Hero -CZW
Ryo_Saito - Dragon Gate
evan bourne -independent_Wrestling_Association_Mid-South
sami zayn -IWS
adrian neville - IPW - UK
Doug Williams -Premier Promotions
Davey Richards - PWG
Go Shiozaki - Pro Wrestling Noah
Trent Acid - PWU
Martin Stone - Real Quality Wrestling
Nigel McGuinness - ROH
Rhino - TNA
Are$ -WXW
Zebra Kid - WAW

Last edited:
King of Europe Cup 2007
4 hours of pure wraassln! every wrestler in the tournament was representing a wrestling company

Jody Fleisch - OPW
cesaro - Chikara
Chris Hero -CZW
Ryo_Saito - Dragon Gate
evan bourne -independent_Wrestling_Association_Mid-South
sami zayn -IWS
adrian neville - IPW - UK
Doug Williams -Premier Promotions
Davey Richards - PWG
Go Shiozaki - Pro Wrestling Noah
Trent Acid - PWU
Martin Stone - Real Quality Wrestling
Nigel McGuinness - ROH
Rhino - TNA
Are$ -WXW
Zebra Kid - WAW

Wow just got through the Pac vs trent acid match. Holy F that was brutal.

Just bring back WAR GAMES and get it over with..

I think HHH would love to do it but since he still answers to Vince, and we know since it wasn't his creation he hates it, we won't see it until HHH is in full control.

War Games would work, IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom