Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

war games will make a return at some point. but then again which current fans that the company is aimed towards would remember or even know what war games was?

I cannot find my SS email for the life of me
Can you possibly send it again jdcurt2 jdcurt2

Just fill this out and pm it to me or email it to [email protected]

Questionnaire:
Name:

NT Name:

Twitter/Instagram:

Address (for shipping):

Favorite Wrestler (Current & All-Time):

Shirt size:

Favorite time period in wrestling:

Do you read wrestling books or magazines?

Do you watch wrestling dvds/blu rays?

Interested in independent wrestling?

Any specific wrestling memorabilia you collect?

Shoe size and gaming system:

Do you have the WWE Network?

What did you receive last year in the NTWT Secret Santa?

war games will make a return at some point. but then again which current fans that the company is aimed towards would remember or even know what war games was?

Would it even matter? They could just show couple promos of its history and just introduce like its anew thing for a. New era

It's not about getting old fans back its about getting the new ones into it.

Watching Rey vs Eddie at Halloween havoc 97. Dammit I love that flip over the ropes Eddie does. So damn beautiful

i dont think i can watch the ppv tomorrow over boardwalk guys.. still up in the air though of what im going to watch live ..

War Games would be a nice way to get people to tune into the network to watch past iterations.

I gave up on Boardwalk years ago. When jimmy died so did my interest. I just don't watch much tv though.

You know it is funny how much good content us on the wwe youtube page that never is shown on tv. Like that damn Cesaro Dolph segment someone posted a few pages back

Curt Bauer said Vince would never bring it back because it was a wcw thing

Another observation. How many people on the roster can pull of being fave or heel. Her moveset is adjusted whenever she is a face and we know how wild her personality can be when she is a heel. People really love her and rightfully so

Curt Bauer said Vince would never bring it back because it was a wcw thing

You never know, they did have The Great American Bash as a theme for PPV's, why not War Games.

If you do away with Hell in a Cell, War Games can maybe get some fan's attention, old and new, with a 2 ring steel cage match.

In case any of y'all need something to do before HIAC tonight, there is a Crisley marathon on...

Watching BOLA night 1
pimp.gif

Walking dead on tonight gonna miss the second hour of the ppv. hopefully they but the weak matches on that hour. aj/paige, rusev/show, shameus/miz and dust brothers/usos. All I care about is that cesaro/dolph 2 out of 3 and dean/seth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom