Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

T0INE T0INE

So after everything, WWE 2K15 could end up costing us $100? With the game and all DLCS? That is a GOT DAMN SHAME. Does this game go half off during Black Friday?

I wonder if and when Sami Zayn comes to the main roster, and fans start the Ole Chants, will the get-wits even understand or care why it is being chanted.

I wonder if and when Sami Zayn comes to the main roster, and fans start the Ole Chants, will the get-wits even understand or care why it is being chanted.

It's not and if, only a matter of time now. My guess he loses the title match in December cause Neville turns heel.
He'll be jobbed out till they stop the chants. And yeah I do see the crowd doing ole during his matches

Last edited:
I said this before but I think Jason Jordan has what it takes to be in Vinces good gracea. I don't know how he is worth the promo NJ UT skill wise and look wise he has what bit takes.

Becky Lynch is good man

@toine2983

So after everything, WWE 2K15 could end up costing us $100? With the game and all DLCS? That is a GOT DAMN SHAME. Does this game go half off during Black Friday?
Let's look at the breakdown:

WWE 2k15 game                          $60

DLC:

- Accelerator unlock                        $2

- Christian/Rany Orton Showcase $10

- Mizark Showcase                        $10

- Ultimate Warrior Showcase         $10

- WCW Pack                                   $8

- NXT Pack                                     $7

- New Moves Pack                           $4

Grand Total                                 $111 
sick.gif

Even if you get the season pass for DLC that includes the showcases and accelerator unlock (which bumps the total price to $85) you still have to shell out another $19 for the rest of the DLC if you want it. 

So the total price if you get the season pass and the rest of the DLC is $104 saving you a grand total of $7 if you bought the DLC individually. 

2k will supposedly offer a discount to season pass subscribers for DLC not included in the program, so at least they're giving us a "break" there.          

pumped for hitc tonight.just got my cast off
smokin.gif
,feeling free but kind of sore but anyway hitting up my homies crib,get some brews and of course get 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 hyped for that jeans/rollins.my friends a big john cena fan 
mean.gif
 so itll be fun cheering on orton. get him tight lol..

.it saddened me to pick dolph to win
frown.gif
 but cesaro's funeral services will probably continue tonight and i wanna do good on that survey.

i always watch walking dead on the dvr evry week so il watch that when i get back to the crib later on.

Let's look at the breakdown:

WWE 2k15 game                          $60

DLC:

- Accelerator unlock                        $2

- Christian/Rany Orton Showcase $10

- Mizark Showcase                        $10

- Ultimate Warrior Showcase         $10

- WCW Pack                                   $8

- NXT Pack                                     $7

- New Moves Pack                           $4

Grand Total                                 $111 
sick.gif

Even if you get the season pass for DLC that includes the showcases and accelerator unlock (which bumps the total price to $85) you still have to shell out another $19 for the rest of the DLC if you want it. 

So the total price if you get the season pass and the rest of the DLC is $104 saving you a grand total of $7 if you bought the DLC individually. 

2k will supposedly offer a discount to season pass subscribers for DLC not included in the program, so at least they're giving us a "break" there.          
smh i really want that nxt and wcw pack,ill def get a season pass i guess.i already pre ordered this dam game so at this point looks like the only game ill be playing for a few months.i havent even copped to nba 2k15(play it at my friends house and its ehh) cuz ive just been waiting for this game

I will just buy the game and the . moves. There are creative CAW dudes out there. I don't need an official Lex Luger. That is really sad man

By NXT and WCW pack, are those the wrestlers or just a storyline type mode like the Christian pack? I'm not buying any of these storyline modes, couldn't care less.

I will just buy the game and the . moves. There are creative CAW dudes out there. I don't need an official Lex Luger. That is really sad man
true,them caw dudes are pretty sick wit it,cant wait to see the next gen creations.i do like having the real intros and themes but its cool.im hearing dean and seth are still in shield gear and have shield themes.i was hoping for the new attire but the caws will be good as they were in 2k14
I'm more hype to play WWE 2k15 than buying NBA 2k15..
yea i always get the new nba 2k have been for a minute but this year i wasnt hyped for it at all.i think its cuz i barely played nba2k14 and still have it sitting here collecting dust.ill be good with wwe 2k15 and probably try to find fifa 15 on black friday.i still play my fifa 14 all the time still tho.

By NXT and WCW pack, are those the wrestlers or just a storyline type mode like the Christian pack? I'm not buying any of these storyline modes, couldn't care less.
It is sad that they are even charging for some damn story lines.

111 has to be a record for a game and the dlc right

they are the wrestlers nxt u get adam rose jbl and the ascension also emma.but the main nxt dudes are already playable on disc u just have to unlock

wcw u get lex,ddp,bam bam,regal and finley

got me on my toine **** lol 
Damn who is the new backstage girl in NXT. She is aight
i been tryna google her since thursday man,no results 
frown.gif

I guess I'm glad I actually got to attend an Elimination Chamber show, this past Feb, before it got retired.

NXT pack -  JBL, Adam Rose, The Ascension and Emma as playable characters.

WCW pack - Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal, Bam Bam Bigelow, DDP and Lex Luger as playable characters.

No storyline modes for either one.

Since you plan on using CAWs you minus whale get the game for the XBox 4 DC.

The create modes for last gen 2k15 got bastardized to hell.

- Create a finisher was removed.

- Can't use custom themes anymore

- Bunch a entrance templates got removed as well

The Christian pack????

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What is that? 16 Brogue Kicks and 13 RKOs?

I heard the pack is for when you want that one...more...match before you go to bed.

NXT pack -  JBL, Adam Rose, The Ascension and Emma as playable characters.

WCW pack - Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal, Bam Bam Bigelow, DDP and Lex Luger as playable characters.

No storyline modes for either one.

Look at my dude Toine Ledesma flourishing. :pimp:

Toine Ledesma.
sick.gif

Don't associate me with that lame.
laugh.gif

Just trying to keep the NTWT fam informed.
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom