Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

Dude is delusional. Gets mad at people for getting themselves over stalls their push them ******* that he has no rising stars well no **** gramps you don't let anyone be taken seriously.

Vince needs to relinquish some of That power to shovel. At least he books his top talents strong on nxt and has a vision past the next ppv.

Yup, the company would be in better hands with H than Vince at this point.

Vince won't see it until everyone cancels their network subscription in protest of him.

Last edited:
Bringing in older talent to make up for a lack of current talent is about as practical as expecting a band aid to cure a bullet wound. As stated by many others all the people that showed promise either got buried, or forgotten or a combination of both. Vince needs to get his **** together or accept a lesser role cause he's losing touch.

Damn something came up and I'm probably going to miss the 1st half of the PPV..
I really wanted to see Ziggler v Cesaro(live)
(best 2 out of 3 falls)..

Already sick of hogan and if I see flair every week or evey other week I'll get tired of him too. He should manage his daughter and that's about it. So should we expect austin to show up randomly on raw as well and cut a promo? Watch him debut sting ahead of plans now.

I'm saying tho... I'd mark out for sting for like the first night won't care after that. I just want my boy cesaro pushed to the moon so he could be portrayed as a proper opponent to brock.

Last edited:
-Most everyone expects Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose at tonight’s WWE Hell In a Cell pay-per-view to steal the show and be the better of the two Cell matches. WWE officials are confident in the match as well but are concerned about keeping Ambrose and Rollins healthy.

Ambrose and Rollins were actually “sat down” and spoken with about tonight’s match. It was acknowledged that both men are hungry and ready to go all out in the match but officials have made it clear they can’t afford another injury right now.

Still expecting a great match. They don't have to do anything crazy to do so. Give them 20 minutes to end the feud.

I have Dean winning and Cena winning.

I expect to see Orton laid out by the Authority to close out raw tomorrow.

I'm a need more than 20 min tbh. Give me 30-40 and I don't care if they get in trouble they should go all out. A fued like this with that level of hatred deserves a brutal/vicious ending

Last edited:
Other than The Rock being on Raw a couple weeks back, which I thoroughly enjoyed, I could care less about seeing Hogan, Flair, Foley, etc..

Stick to the green b.

I hope jeans and Seth put on a 5 star match I'm just worried they try to go too hard and someone gets thrown off the cell

Jus read one of yall say Seth & Dean are gon be in Shield attire in 2K15, do yall think theyre gon release some sorta update to fix that cuz that seems kinda corny. And also can you still add themes & actual titantrons in CAW in this years game???

Jus read one of yall say Seth & Dean are gon be in Shield attire in 2K15, do yall think theyre gon release some sorta update to fix that cuz that seems kinda corny. And also can you still add themes & actual titantrons in CAW in this years game???

Doubt it. Punk is still in the game and Steve Kerr does commentary in nba 2k15 while bveing a coach. They're too lazy to fix it.

Stick to the green b.

I hope jeans and Seth put on a 5 star match I'm just worried they try to go too hard and someone gets thrown off the cell

Kinda hope they break the cell and have a street fight towards the end. Their fued can't be held by a cage type crap Maggle would say.

Back
Top Bottom