Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

pretty good card to me im ready 
smokin.gif

ATTENTION: Members of the NTWT Fed

Fellas, NTWT fed will have to wait till tomorrow. Gotta take care of something

Until then, somebody let me know who's teaming up and whatnot so I can adjust the card accordingly, not trying to go back through the thread. Main Event will still be 22stylez vs. Peep

Jus read one of yall say Seth & Dean are gon be in Shield attire in 2K15, do yall think theyre gon release some sorta update to fix that cuz that seems kinda corny. And also can you still add themes & actual titantrons in CAW in this years game???

Maybe they'll be in Superstar Heads or w/e

Other than The Rock being on Raw a couple weeks back, which I thoroughly enjoyed, I could care less about seeing Hogan, Flair, Foley, etc..

I really enjoy seeing the guys from the past come back..But it needs to be very limited and done for a reason..

Via RSN:

Bray Wyatt is expected to begin a feud with Dean Ambrose upon his return and the angle of the storyline will be one man’s craziness versus the other’s craziness, according to WrestleZone.

It has not been confirmed that Wyatt will appear tonight at WWE Hell in a Cell.

King John, Frankie Beans and the Styles Boys, be careful of what you say. The Bullet Society will leave you in a daze. Your days are numbered, we are here to stay. Fly too close to the alpha ones and no one will hear you pray.

Via RSN:

Bray Wyatt is expected to begin a feud with Dean Ambrose upon his return and the angle of the storyline will be one man’s craziness versus the other’s craziness, according to WrestleZone.

Perhaps now Bray will have promos that make sense

Other than The Rock being on Raw a couple weeks back, which I thoroughly enjoyed, I could care less about seeing Hogan, Flair, Foley, etc..

I really enjoy seeing the guys from the past come back..But it needs to be very limited and done for a reason..

Pretty much. At the point, there's nothing special about Flair, Hogan, Sgt. Slaughter, Piper and Foley coming back, cause they're always there in some form or fashion. It was awesome seeing Jake The Snake back, and the same for Scott Hall and DDP. Jimmy Snuka and Iron Shiek....im sorry, but they need to stay home...

Via RSN:

This will be :pimp:

Jus read one of yall say Seth & Dean are gon be in Shield attire in 2K15, do yall think theyre gon release some sorta update to fix that cuz that seems kinda corny. And also can you still add themes & actual titantrons in CAW in this years game???
Seth and Jeans have only their Shield attires in last gen 2k15.  They don't have any superstar head either.

No confirmation yet if they were updated for current gen  2k15, but I would the delay for the PS4 and XB1 versions of 2k15 was done in part to update their attires and themes. If they aren't updated in current gen 2k15 there is also the possibility the updates may come via a patch.

2k has done in the past with NBA 2k like updating teams court design for instance.

As for custom themes, 2k has removed that feature altogether in the PS3 and 360 versions of 2k15.
mean.gif

Seth and Jeans have only their Shield attires in last gen 2k15.  They don't have any superstar head either.

No confirmation yet if they were updated for current gen  2k15, but I would the delay for the PS4 and XB1 versions of 2k15 was done in part to update their attires and themes. If they aren't updated in current gen 2k15 there is also the possibility the updates may come via a patch.

2k has done in the past with NBA 2k like updating teams court design for instance.

As for custom themes, 2k has removed that feature altogether in the PS3 and 360 versions of 2k15. :smh:

Hmmm hopefully they do it like that but I think they will charge $2 like RedStorm said. And damn that sucks, why did they do that? And is it still in the PS4 version then cuz thats what im getting it on

More 2k15 videos.

Reigns OMG Apron Dropkick:

New Moves in 2k15 (Current gen could possibly have more)

Long time luker wit a different screen name but just some frustrations.

Times have passed Vince by. He had the luxury of the territories with people being able to work/talk and being able to pluck talent from all over and really not having to do much other than put them on a big stage.

Heck even then he took a guy like Austin and saddled him with the Ring master gimmick. How does someone not see those ECW promos and not say this guy can talk, he could already work. You just gotta gotta let these guys with promise cook.

The more soap opera writers Vince gets the worse it gets. Guys who have no clue about the business or were fans of the business.

As for custom themes, 2k has removed that feature altogether in the PS3 and 360 versions of 2k15.
mean.gif

Hmmm hopefully they do it like that but I think they will charge $2 like RedStorm said. And damn that sucks, why did they do that? And is it still in the PS4 version then cuz thats what im getting it on
There is an update coming for the PS4 that will allow you to play music from a USB as this feature was removed when the PS4 first launched. However you can't save any music from the USB to the PS4 hard drive like you could with the PS3. So using custom themes in the PS4 version is shaky right now.

PLVN, you gonna catch a fade if you ruin Jeans/Rollins for me like you did Bayley.
mad.gif

laugh.gif

I just checked my go-to wrestling gambling website...
The Jeans/Rollins match has been removed/suspended from being bet on.

Must be shady business going on backstage right now.

Feel like Wyatt interference is inevitable now since the feud news,I'll wait and see

I saw a video showing dean with jeans wrestling cena on YouTube, dude said new attires are next gen exclusive

Back
Top Bottom