Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

Lawd that Vince model in 2k15 is so bad.
laugh.gif

More 2k15 videos:

Beardtista with dem Bootleg Benny XX8s. :pimp:

Ryback countering a Batista Bomb with an X-Factor....aiight :lol: :lol:. And that finish was a classic video game finish, the guy is making the pin and you're swinging the weapon too slow :rofl:

me and Frank n beans need a team name or to start a stable just so we can have a good feud.

but this is is awesome it's the hell in the cell being built someone embed it please and thank you.
yo john im fit for the birth of the greatest tag faction in ntwt history,and if any of you dudes who are sick of the same bs,this is your opportunity to be apart of something never before seen.no more _____ society or the dirty politics backstage.those dudes are ALL apart of the same ntwt cycle,but this is the real future,real originality,you can choose the same path as the ones who have already failed or you can step into the path of greatness,choose wisely 
whoevers playing that 2k is terrible.

also for last gen it looks and plays exactly the same.feel bad for ya last gen dudes honestly.time to upgrade man.

I hope next gen isn't as bad as what I just saw :smh: they need AKI in the worse way

Last edited:
I hope they give cesaro and dolph 2/3 match some quality time. They have a chance to steal the show (behind jeans and seth of course)

I hope next gen isn't as bad as what I just saw
mean.gif
they need AKI in the worse way
nah i doubt it,this will be the last 2k on last gen so im sure they threw whatever together and just devoted all there time on next gen and just updated the roster for and a couple other things for last gen.

next gen has grapple,slower paced,none of that ice skating bs,wayyy better graphics, weight detection and just overall better mechanics.

- Take this for what it’s worth, but the official WWE website is currently running a poll asking their fans which “co-main event” should go on last at Sunday’s WWE Hell In A Cell pay-per-view and by a wide margin, Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose is winning.

-According to MetsFan4Ever, the Reddit user who has correctly predicted and revealed pro wrestling stories in the past, WWE is looking at doing away with their “Elimination Chamber” annual pay-per-view concept.

The word going around backstage at the WWE television tapings this past Tuesday night is that there will be no more Elimination Chamber pay-per-views going forward.

WWE will reportedly replace the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view on their schedule with a regular, generic-style of PPV, with the rumored leading names being “WWE Fast Lane” or “WWE Fast Track.”

:smh: Elimination chamber was one of my favorite ppvs

Last edited:
Yeah because that makes me want to tune in. Fast Track :smh: Elimination Chamber is actually dope if they use it correctly.

Last edited:
I hope RKO comes out victorious sunday. They need to capitalize on his rko vines. And survivor series is in his hometown. Imagine a tweener rko vs the beast. Sure rko would lose but that match could be epic

I hope next gen isn't as bad as what I just saw
mean.gif
they need AKI in the worse way
nah i doubt it,this will be the last 2k on last gen so im sure they threw whatever together and just devoted all there time on next gen and just updated the roster for and a couple other things for last gen.

next gen has grapple,slower paced,none of that ice skating bs,wayyy better graphics, weight detection and just overall better mechanics.
2k followed the same approach they did with their NBA game.

Current gen got all the major improvements, new features and upgrades while last gen got the shaft.

That said, Sami Zayn looks like a blast to play with.

Also the default roster is significantly smaller compared to 2k14, but then again 2k14 had a ******** of duplicates. For me only glaring omissions from 2k15 are Foxy, Sin Cara and Heath Slater (no Slater Gator
frown.gif
).

The only problem with Elimination Chamber is it's placement. It shouldn't be the ppv after the Rumble.

I'm excited for tomorrow's ppv. Jeans and seth will no doubt put on a SHOW! Gonna get parmasean garlic wings from BWW and lemon pepper from wing stop. That and some brews. :pimp:

they need to get rid of the themed ppvs altogether. bring back backlash, king of the ring, etc.

Yall don't like mitb? That's themed as well. One of my favorite ppvs.

Royal rumble
Mania
Summerfest
Mitb

-According to MetsFan4Ever, the Reddit user who has correctly predicted and revealed pro wrestling stories in the past, WWE is looking at doing away with their “Elimination Chamber” annual pay-per-view concept.

The word going around backstage at the WWE television tapings this past Tuesday night is that there will be no more Elimination Chamber pay-per-views going forward.

WWE will reportedly replace the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view on their schedule with a regular, generic-style of PPV, with the rumored leading names being “WWE Fast Lane” or “WWE Fast Track.”

mean.gif
Elimination chamber was one of my favorite ppvs
wtf 
mean.gif
 AT LEAST BRING BACK KING OF THE RING THEN.SMH 
I hope RKO comes out victorious sunday. They need to capitalize on his rko vines. And survivor series is in his hometown. Imagine a tweener rko vs the beast. Sure rko would lose but that match could be epic
they really do man.i hope to god he wins tomorrow

yea roster is pretty smaller,im hearing no new attires for dean and seth on last gen.im praying to god thats not the case on current gen man.although i know the community creations gonna be awesome but still 

:smh: Elimination chamber was one of my favorite ppvs

Why don't they call it "Raw" or "Smackdown" :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom