Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

I was late in sending my elf a gift, but I sent him 2 dvds, I think they were ROH and PWG . I received the Ric Flair book, "To Be the Man!" and Macho Man T-shirt.

My bad to my elf again, but wont happen again.

22stylez 22stylez you definitely livin RAINMAAAAKA sylez. What were you imbibing on?

@Franknbeans, I am like the Taskmaster to the Vasrity Club. The Blank Bullet society is weak like Wrestling Society X. Strong Stylezz knows when there is superb talent as we are the definition of the cream of the crop, you know where we are. CTFU 2.0 l

El Senor... Deep in Iran... My apologies...

No one besides Case or myself got JD anything, and you should all be ashamed of yourselves... No sarcasm...

On another note.. I'd like to let my future Santa know... That if I am to receive a high grade IWGP HW title or a big gold... I offer an entire weekend with my two stable leaders... You can do what you want, as you want... Marijuana and condoms are provided...

I was one of those guys. I'll be more than happy to get something for JDCurt once we get who our elves are, etc.

Thanks again JD for doing this.

Nevertheless, Strong Stylezz CTFU 2.0

Seeing that poster of Vader and Cactus, what led up to their feud? I remember that Jack's ear was partially torn off in a match in Europe when he got stuck in the ropes. Well, I think it was in Europe, but were they both heels at the time?

Also, that Flair/Hogan match cracks me up, Career vs. Career...I think Flair's been retired as much as Terry Funk.

May have to cop the Network again for Hell in a Cell, my girl wants to see Cena get RKO'd hahahaha. Have they added any other older footage besides the Ntiros? When will they release others from the vault, like the AWA and some other WCCW cards. Not much footage of when Hayes was a face and battling Bam Bam, Buddy Jack, and Iceman King Parsons.
Would also like to see again how WCCW became the USWA as well as when McMahon had a mini invasion of the USWA in the early to mid 90s.

Here's the default roster for 2k15.

uiMxxFg.jpg

The only people missing are Sami Zayn, Rusev, Adrian Neville, Corey Graves, Bo Dallas and The Rock because you have to unlock them.

Also, the roster for last-gen and current gen versions of 2k15 are the same.

If there a gif of Roman Reigns botching his power up taunt? I only heard about it but picturing that is :rofl:

Finally watching BOLA and just saw Biff Busick for the first time. He's a Cesaro clone if I've ever seen one.

More 2k15 videos:

Beardtista with dem Bootleg Benny XX8s.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom