Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

@BigEgo24 Yeeeaaaaaa that was the match :lol: I think it may have been the main event too, which made it even worse. Forgot it was Orton's collarbone. And my bad for beating on you like that and treating you like a chump. It won't happen again unless you happen to be in the near vicinity of a ring.

Last edited:
WCW_vs._nWo_-_World_Tour_Coverart.png

WCW-NWO_Revenge_-_1998_-_THQ,_Inc..jpg

Wrestlemania2000.jpg

NoMercyGameBox.jpg

Memories.......

They don't make em like this anymore

no mercy and smackdown here comes the pain >>>

the n64 games were the greatest games ever. they were so simple and easy to play but yet not too easy to just win every match. They were so far ahead of their time. atleast as a kid they seemed it. Going from Raw is War to those games were such a breath of fresh air..

I remember using game shark to get me hell in the cell. Took damn near the whole day typing that code in.

the Bullet Society walks to the ring and stands around King John.

We have no leader. Just four bullets in the chamber.

Bullet Society attacks King John and his court jesters rush down the ramp and into the ring. The Bullet Society backs away and rolls out of the ring unscathed.

NTWT will never. Evvvvver be the same again.

I remember using game shark to get me hell in the cell. Took damn near the whole day typing that code in.

the Bullet Society walks to the ring and stands around King John.

We have no leader. Just four bullets in the chamber.

Bullet Society attacks King John and his court jesters rush down the ramp and into the ring. The Bullet Society backs away and rolls out of the ring unscathed.

NTWT will never. Evvvvver be the same again.
me and Frank n beans need a team name or to start a stable just so we can have a good feud.

but this is is awesome it's the hell in the cell being built someone embed it please and thank you.

I'm behind on posting pics/gifs, so here ya go

View media item 1231948The Halloween Havoc 1993 card in its entirety:

Ice Train, Charlie Norris and The Shockmaster vs Harlem Heat (Kole and Kane) and The Equalizer
Paul Orndorff (with The Assassin) vs Ricky Steamboat
WCW World Television Champion Lord Steven Regal vs Davey Boy Smith
WCW United States Heavyweight Champion Dustin Rhodes vs Steve Austin
WCW Tag Team Champions Marcus Bagwell and 2 Cold Scorpio (with Teddy Long) vs The Nasty Boys (Brian Knobs and Jerry Sags) (with Missy Hyatt)
Sting vs Sid Vicious
WCW International World Heavyweight Champion Rick Rude vs Ric Flair (with Terry Taylor as Special Enforcer)
Big Van Vader (with Harley Race) vs Cactus Jack in a Texas Deathmatch

View media item 1231949The WCW Halloween Havoc PPV card in it’s entirety:

WCW World Television Champion Johnny B. Badd vs The Honky Tonk Man
Pretty Wonderful (Paul Orndorff and Paul Roma) vs Stars and Stripes (The Patriot and Marcus Alexander Bagwell)
Dave Sullivan vs Kevin Sullivan
Dustin Rhodes vs Arn Anderson
WCW United States Heavyweight Champion Jim Duggan vs Steve Austin
Vader (with Harley Race) vs The Guardian Angel
The Nasty Boys (Brian Knobs and Jerry Sags) vs Terry Funk and Bunkhouse Buck (with Col. Robert Parker and Meng)
Hulk Hogan vs Ric Flair (with Sensuous Sherri) (with Mr. T as Special Enforcer) in a Steel Cage Career vs. Career match

If I get 4W as my elf... I am so getting him the Meow the Jewels album...

did you participate last year? if so what did you get / buy? I just wanna make sure my stuff
is up to par. I'm not a cheap dude at all if
anything I overspend I just need some examples

did you participate last year? if so what did you get / buy? I just wanna make sure my stuff

I gave my elf 5 or 6 DVD's and a pair of Jordan 1s

I gave mine a few magazines I ordered off Amazon, HBK's book, a Taker action finger and a couple of DVDs I had lying around the house. Also gave him Chyna's biography for the lulz.

I got two Punk shirts, Summer of Punk DVD and a Daniel Bryan DVD. Summer of Punk DVD was awesome. Dope stuff. Was a fun experience. Still gotta finish the Punk DVD.

If I get 4W as my elf... I am so getting him the Meow the Jewels album...

I got my elf an autographed sting baseball bat and a bobble head that broke on the mail...

I got a D Bry shirt, Jericho's second book, and a couple dvds...

I also got JD a Kevin Steen shirt... And you should all feel ashamed that no one else got him anything...

Last edited:
I got my elf an autographed sting baseball bat and a bobble head that broke on the mail...

I got a D Bry shirt, Jericho's second book, and a couple dvds...

I also got JD a Kevin Steen shirt... And you should all feel ashamed that no one else got him anything...

Everyone but me, right Savage?

El Senor... Deep in Iran... My apologies...

No one besides Case or myself got JD anything, and you should all be ashamed of yourselves... No sarcasm...

On another note.. I'd like to let my future Santa know... That if I am to receive a high grade IWGP HW title or a big gold... I offer an entire weekend with my two stable leaders... You can do what you want, as you want... Marijuana and condoms are provided...

Last edited:
Makes it tough being on a tolerance break with an offer like that.

if i win my fantasy football league i might buy myself a belt as my trophy.

Last edited:
I remember having a vision once.

HombreLoboToMyBeats and Peep_The_Game_Plvn

NTag division had such promise.

Then the damn politics backstage killed it :smh:

View media item 1232016
when it rains it pours and on sunday I will come out victorious. Doesn't matter who my opponent will be. Once they enter the ring they will already be waking up to see @furiousstylezz and I celebrating in the back with some brewskis at their expense. Once my opponent feels the rainmaker he will realize why I'm still the UNITED STATES CHAMPION!!!

Back
Top Bottom