Wrestling Thread Oct 14-20 | 10/20 TNA Bound For Glory - Bully Ray v AJ Styles, Sting v Magnus, Angl

^Im sure there are other wrestlers, but supposedly Batista and Gene Snitsky smashed Melina, and Morrison practically chaperoned dates with her. There's a shoot video of Paul London and Brian Kendrick describing the whole thing. **** is hilarious.

Not to gossip but I would have expected some stuff like this to happen to Kidman when he was with Torrie Wilson.

watching TNA right now. i did the schwartzenneger He-man come to attention when i saw the DIME bubba ray is with. WOW.

What was the deal with the NJPW group DC?

Liger vs. Muta

1. Liger "wrestled" the original Tiger Mask in a shoot fight. It wasn't under the Tiger Mask gimmick though, it was his original name; Sayama. Liger wrestled Koji Konemoto who was under the Tiger Mask 3 gimmick. Liger has wrestled against and with (held belts with)) Tiger Mask 4 who is only known as Tiger Mask 4. Who broke on the scene from Michinoku Pro wrestling.

2. Which group? The Jr. 4 Horsemen? Liger loved Flair. That was his way of paying homage.

3. I was never fond of Liger/Muta match. Even though those were my two favorite wrestlers. I enjoy the point but I would have loved to see Liger vs. Keiji Mutoh when Mutoh was in NJPW. They wrestled after the year 2000 when Muta was a bald headed old man.

4. How did you get that job with RF Video? Did you get to take stuff home?

^Im sure there are other wrestlers, but supposedly Batista and Gene Snitsky smashed Melina, and Morrison practically chaperoned dates with her. There's a shoot video of Paul London and Brian Kendrick describing the whole thing. **** is hilarious.

Not to gossip but I would have expected some stuff like this to happen to Kidman when he was with Torrie Wilson.

Surprisingly I never really heard anything like that with those two, cause it would make sense. Man, they took the London/Spanky shoot vid about Melina/Morrison/Batista down. All they have up are 1-2 minute previews to others.

I think it's pretty funny that this match was the catalyst for TNA.

tumblr_muto8ej9Uw1ql0k28o6_r2_250.gif
tumblr_muto8ej9Uw1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_muto8ej9Uw1ql0k28o2_250.gif

tumblr_muto8ej9Uw1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_muto8ej9Uw1ql0k28o4_250.gif
tumblr_muto8ej9Uw1ql0k28o5_r1_250.gif

Last edited:
1. Liger "wrestled" the original Tiger Mask in a shoot fight. It wasn't under the Tiger Mask gimmick though, it was his original name; Sayama. Liger wrestled Koji Konemoto who was under the Tiger Mask 3 gimmick. Liger has wrestled against and with (held belts with)) Tiger Mask 4 who is only known as Tiger Mask 4. Who broke on the scene from Michinoku Pro wrestling.

DC, did Liger ever wrestled Misawa as Tiger Mask?

PLVN, guess what?

I was doing some research on Ancestry.com and it turns out that you are mine & Jesse's 2nd cousin on our ma's side. Pretty cool, huh!?

Last edited:
Man I want a Great Muta appreciation week. Some of yall need a history lesson! I can't wait until a later month but I want my damn Muta week.!

This is a good idea. We can watch matches together and talk about them. That is cool

4.. How did you get that job with RF Video? Did you get to take stuff home?

RF Video had some kiosks in some malls in Philly. I just happened to go walk by and check the tapes out and there was a job opening. Figured I could use the extra income and watch shoot interviews and some ECW, SMW tapes. Some of the quality was horrible but got thru my 8 hr day. We actually had a replica of the NWA/WCW Big Gold belt, not the ones you would see now being made by the WWE. Was hired by Eric Gargulo but I think him and Rob Feinstien might've had a fallling out. Met Rob one time the day after Owen died. Didnt seem douchey but was weird to see that he was involved in some sting by the local news meeting underage kids, cant remember if it was boys or girls.

Never took stuff home, one of the easiest jobs I had and alot of eye candy walking by.

Today is my 14th anniversary for the job I left RF Video and Champs Sports. In the words of Ron Simmons, "DAAAAAAAAAAMN!"

I'm currently at work and have some downtime and was thinking about how Wwe is getting stale and etc...So I'm thinking that how about for the first time in wwe's history, after wrestlemania 30 they have one month off. The bookers, writers, creative team, the wrestlers, agents etc...

I think it could be beneficial, let's be honest it won't happen but it gets everyone off the road at the same time, creative can have some legit time off to come up with new story lines, wrestlers can heal from nagging injuries and everyone is doing it at the same time. Not just run an injury angle where so and so will be off tv for 2 weeks.

Maybe even come up with a new format for the show and get rid of this general manager/commissioner gimmick that has been run into the ground IMO.

Unfortunately I don't see it happening but I think it's fun to think about.

^Though that's a good idea and heard similar stuff mentioned before, one of the WWE's biggest selling points is that they're basically on the road year round, which they try to use in comparison to every other sport.

-As noted previously, Hulk Hogan is reportedly leaning towards re-signing with TNA Impact Wrestling over WWE, due to what was described by one source as a “low-ball” offer from WWE. However, the same source is now reporting WWE may still sign one of the top stars in TNA today.

-According to a new report, sources within WWE feel that their chances are “decent” at signing “The Icon” Sting (Steve Borden) to a deal with the company. Sting is perhaps the single biggest name in pro wrestling history, certainly in the United States, to have never worked for WWE. WWE has made overtures in the past to get Sting to make the move to WWE, but never got the deal done.

Stinger might as well end his career in the WWE. no point in wrestling in that t-shirt in front of 200 people.

-As noted previously, Hulk Hogan is reportedly leaning towards re-signing with TNA Impact Wrestling over WWE, due to what was described by one source as a “low-ball” offer from WWE. However, the same source is now reporting WWE may still sign one of the top stars in TNA today.

-According to a new report, sources within WWE feel that their chances are “decent” at signing “The Icon” Sting (Steve Borden) to a deal with the company. Sting is perhaps the single biggest name in pro wrestling history, certainly in the United States, to have never worked for WWE. WWE has made overtures in the past to get Sting to make the move to WWE, but never got the deal done.

Soon

Back
Top Bottom