Wrestling Thread Oct 14-20 | 10/20 TNA Bound For Glory - Bully Ray v AJ Styles, Sting v Magnus, Angl

Underrated power bomb - Mike Awesome

That 70's guy was really awesome

Would it be cool if we just randomly selected the order for the Wrestler Weeks? Somebody compile a list of NTer: Wrestler and then from there we can use a random selector system to do the order.

DC: Great Muta
Peep: Orlando Jordan
4W: Miz

Who else

Holombro: HHH

me: Aldo Montoya

For some reason I remembered Savio Vega. I guess he's my pick

I listed Macho Man and Jericho as my first two choices, but depending on whoever goes first, I may roll with DDP

Speaking of Orlando Jordan...

I don't really like how his theme is basically a remix of the Addam's Family rap either...his TNA theme was better.

I have like no serious knowledge on wrestlers pre 2005 lol I'm only 21

I might take Punk if were gonna do that recent

^ The pause on the catch made that nice.

You know who really can sell a powerbomb? Eddie Guerrero.

6:35 mark

Would it be cool if we just randomly selected the order for the Wrestler Weeks? Somebody compile a list of NTer: Wrestler and then from there we can use a random selector system to do the order.

DC: Great Muta
Peep: Orlando Jordan
4W: Miz

Who else

Holombro: HHH

Put me down for jericho :pimp:

I've been busy the last couple days. I have received 23 questionnaires so far.

If this wrestler appreciation week goes through, but me down for Mick Foley and Kevin Steen.

Not a match, but this event literally changed my life. i was a HUGE Rockers fan. It was the first time in my life i felt betrayed. i was 6 years old and it was obviously real to me. strangely though, i IMMEDIATELY gravitated towards hbk. he was cool and i was hooked. We all know what happened after that but at the time it was life changing.

I want HHH Scott Steiner and Jeff Jarrett.

I'll also settle for Christian, Lance Storm, Jerry Lynn, & Steve Corino.

Back
Top Bottom