Wrestling Thread Oct 14-20 | 10/20 TNA Bound For Glory - Bully Ray v AJ Styles, Sting v Magnus, Angl

Still taking votes by list right?
1. Jericho
2. Flair
3. Austin
Yep, I'll give it to around 5 pm Friday? Voting deadlines won't be too strict. I'll count all the votes submitted up until when I tally them on Saturday

Maria was so sexy. It was even sexier that she wasn't that dumb in real life. When you saw real life interviews with her. Man... That body too.....

^Im sure there are other wrestlers, but supposedly Batista and Gene Snitsky smashed Melina, and Morrison practically chaperoned dates with her. There's a shoot video of Paul London and Brian Kendrick describing the whole thing. **** is hilarious.

Link to video?

I'm not buying that Sting story for a second :lol:

The guy is gonna be 55 years old and wrestling in a t-shirt by the time Mania rolls around. He also hasn't been a legit draw since probably 1997. It would be a complete farce if they give him what is probably gonna be Taker's last match. Taker's match will probably be the top draw next year since I'm pretty sure Rock wont be in there. It will be either Taker vs. Cena or Taker vs. Brock.

1. Oh ok, I was wondering for a second. I don't know what Hayabusa is doing these days.

2. Liger vs Sasuke 94 J-Cup. Hell the whole card is on YouTube.

3. 4 Horsemen: Liger, Benoit, El Samurai, Gran Hamada

Ahhh, El Samurai and Gran Hamada. One of my summer jobs before I graduated was working at a kiosk for RF Video. Was so lucky that my job was to play the videos the whole work shift. Got to see J-Cup 94 People probably wouldnt have believed that was Jado and Gedo back in the day.

What was the deal with the NJPW group DC?

Liger vs. Muta

Yep, I'll give it to around 5 pm Friday? Voting deadlines won't be too strict. I'll count all the votes submitted up until when I tally them on Saturday

Voting for the appreciation thing, right?

1. Eddie Guerrero
  2. HBK
  3. Y2J

^Im sure there are other wrestlers, but supposedly Batista and Gene Snitsky smashed Melina, and Morrison practically chaperoned dates with her. There's a shoot video of Paul London and Brian Kendrick describing the whole thing. **** is hilarious.

Link to video?

Snitsky? Dang!

Liger vs. Muta

Liger!!!

Question. Did Tiger Mask and Liger ever had a match against each other? If so, which Tiger Mask was it?

Last edited:
Voting for the appreciation thing, right?

1. Eddie Guerrero
  2. HBK
  3. Y2J
Snitsky? Dang!
Liger!!!

Question. Did Tiger Mask and Liger ever had a match against each other? If so, which Tiger Mask was it?

I think around 2005-2007, I think they were feuding when LIger was a heel in CTU. I may be getting the years confused. I think that's the same current Tiger Mask.

Ahhh, El Samurai and Gran Hamada. One of my summer jobs before I graduated was working at a kiosk for RF Video. Was so lucky that my job was to play the videos the whole work shift. Got to see J-Cup 94 People probably wouldnt have believed that was Jado and Gedo back in the day.

What was the deal with the NJPW group DC?

Liger vs. Muta

Watching that makes me miss the good old days when the ramp was extended all the way to the ring..

- WWE officials are disappointed and puzzled that Brie Bella isn’t getting over more as a babyface. They couldn’t understand why there wasn’t more sympathy for Brie when Tamina Snuka was beating her up this past week.
She needs to drop Daniel Bryan
mean.gif

Can't wait till it's jericho week!! Got a rare match I can't wait to share with y'all. :pimp:

I bet 4w will come in here and say that devoting each week to a certain wrestler is a stupid idea :lol:

Back
Top Bottom