Wrestling Thread Oct 14-20 | 10/20 TNA Bound For Glory - Bully Ray v AJ Styles, Sting v Magnus, Angl

Damn completely forgot that Melina existed

I'd eat that roast beef no damns, no shame, id brag about it too. I don't care if ya'll hit me with the :x regarding any of her previous sexual history.

It's like that.

^^^ Even if we had a NTWT summit and ran a train on her, Morrison would still take her back.

for the record, i think having two seperate secret santa groups is a terrible idea.

why? I think it's a great idea because everyone on the "frequent visitors list" knows each other and it kinda protects us" frequent visitors" from having a dead beat santa Miz t-shirt

Ehhh...though I see where they were going, not really a good comparison

tumblr_mup4lmOG1v1ql0k28o15_r1_250.gif

:lol: @ HHH trying to look happy for Mick. Right here is where he prolly vowed to get on top of the business and bury him.

Last edited:

Dont think anyone was better at taking the sternum-first, turnbuckle whip, than the hart brothers
tumblr_muniptykU61rxy1koo2_250.png
tumblr_mubdpmujsP1r1eqygo1_250.png
1336980845796.gif

EDIT:
4) ie. most who've read this thread will know DC like Paul London. Or that half the dudes in here would be happy with a pair of AJ's panties.
Since I just started posting in these threads I guess I'm gonna be on the s*** list
frown.gif
.  For the other dudes on there, Goofy basically told y'all what I'd be happy with.  Will also take a pair from Brie or Nikki Bella
nerd.gif

Last edited:
haven't had a chance to catch raw this week. Besides the shield losing the titles anything else worth me actually watching?

Questionnaire sent in also.

Last edited:
Randy savage is wildly overrated. His elbow off the top is the only thing I liked about him. Especially when he started wearing the full body spandex. Clown.

Edit: also his promos were classic. In general I thought his matches were boring.

Last edited:
Damn separate lists?

Separate but equal? Smh. I hope I'm on the good list. My questionnaire has been sent.

1. Ric Flair
2. Chris Jericho
3. Chris beniot

Randy savage is wildly overrated. His elbow off the top is the only thing I liked about him. Especially when he started wearing the full body spandex. Clown.

Edit: also his promos were classic. In general I thought his matches were boring.
Bro, Warrior is overrated not Savage.

Looks like Christmas is coming early for 4w...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1814582-report-wwe-wants-sting-for-wrestlemania-xxxReport: WWE Wants Sting for WrestleMania XXX
BY SHARON GLENCROSS (FEATURED COLUMNIST) ON OCTOBER 17, 2013
450 reads 7
SHARE TWEET
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse more storiesNext
WrestleMania (from WWE.com)
Could Steve "Sting" Borden participate at the WrestleMania XXX pay-per-view next year? Per a recent report, WWE management believes he might.

Sting, of course, is the one big-name wrestler Vince McMahon has never been able to get.

And with TNA being in a state of total disarray (whether the troubled promotion will even be around in 2014 is a lingering question), WWE's chances of signing him to a deal seem to be better than ever.

As Bryan Alvarez notes in this week's F4W Newsletter (subscription required), while the company appears to have ruled out Hulk Hogan coming back, the promotion believes it can bring in Sting for a WrestleMania XXX appearance: "The WWE side believes that Hogan's ultimately TNA-bound, but they also feel there is a decent chance that they may end up being able to get Sting for WrestleMania next year."

Alvarez also offers some background information about WWE's interest in the veteran star:

A few years ago WWE did a video tease for Undertaker's return that the Internet immediately assumed was actually a tease for Sting. It never was, but there was so much talk about it that WWE actually did open up negotiations briefly with Sting as a result of it. It never went anywhere, but with TNA in the state its in and no guarantee they'll offer him another great deal for 2014, the timing may be perfect for him to make a jump.

Presumably, Sting would take on Undertaker at WrestleMania XXX, as that's obviously where the interest is. A John Cena and Sting program would be an intriguing option too, though.

Sting in WCW (from WWE.com)
Of course, while the 54-year-old would undoubtedly garner a decent amount of attention if he were to wrestle in New Orleans next year, it remains to be seen just what he would do for the card business-wise.

Would you like to see Sting at WrestleMania XXX?
Yes
NoSUBMIT VOTE vote to see results
Despite his name value, he hasn't made terribly much difference to TNA's financial situation over the last seven years. Sure, he has nostalgia appeal, but what else?

With this in mind, how likely would he be to boost WrestleMania's business?

i've always liked Sting but is he even worth it at this point? I don't see how the crowd pops for him, outside of a few adults.

The crowd definitely pops for Sting. Especially if they build it up right. If they have him and Taker going back and forth playing mind games with each other

Damn completely forgot that Melina existed

I'd eat that roast beef no damns, no shame, id brag about it too. I don't care if ya'll hit me with the :x regarding any of her previous sexual history.

It's like that.

I'd let her practice that drop into a split on my face.

The dudes who want sting to come in are the same dudes who get annoyed when any other old timer comes in and takes a deserving young guys spot. Make up your minds brehs

Is this a serious question? :smh:

Hurts me to talk about it

DC, I know he f'd up his neck, but wasnt sure if he was maybe in the offices in Japan.

Someone post up some J-Cup matches from the mid 90s and Hollywood Blondes vs. Flair/Arn. They had me dying when they were on Flair's segment on Worldwide, saying they were on "A Flair for the Old."

Also, does anyone remember that there was a 4 Horsemen group with Benoit, LIger, and 2 others, I think Kendo Kashin and/or Shinjiro Ohtani. I vaguely remember a pic of them sporting the 4 fingers, def NJPW. Might've been the time Benoit was rocking that different 4H logo, think it was supposed to be like a Rogue Horsemen logo.

Last edited:
Sting will most likely be nowhere near the title picture. It would be a one time thing against Taker.

I mean the alternative for Taker this year is the Ryback...

- Triple H has once again sent the directive to re-focus on the WWE tag team division. The plan as he laid it out was to first get some teams ready in NXT to bring to the main roster, as well as take some talented guys on the main roster who officials recognize are underutilized and try and get them going as a tag team. Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel are one example of a new team we may see here soon.

- The current plan is for John Cena to return to WWE TV for the October 28th RAW, the night after Hell In a Cell. WWE wants his first appearance back to be on the pay-per-view as opposed to putting him on the go-home show to build his World Heavyweight Title match against Alberto Del Rio.

- WWE officials are disappointed and puzzled that Brie Bella isn’t getting over more as a babyface. They couldn’t understand why there wasn’t more sympathy for Brie when Tamina Snuka was beating her up this past week.

- Vince McMahon made the decision for Cody Rhodes and Goldust to win the WWE Tag Team Titles from Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns on RAW, instead of at Hell In a Cell. Word is that Vince wasn’t happy that only heels had titles.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Back
Top Bottom