Wrestling Thread Oct 14-20 | 10/20 TNA Bound For Glory - Bully Ray v AJ Styles, Sting v Magnus, Angl

Wanna start a voting system. We can do the next 3 weeks in advance. Choose your top 3 you would like to see an appreciation week for. #1 will get 3 points, #2 will get 2 points, and #1 will get 1 point. The wrestler with the most points can be next week. Second most will be the week after that. And so forth.

Just throwing the idea out there. 

Nice idea AF1. I'm guessing this was inspired by HBK week.

1. The Rock
2. Kurt Angle
3. Jeff Hardy

Nice idea AF1. I'm guessing this was inspired by HBK week.

1. The Rock
2. Kurt Angle
3. Jeff Hardy
Yessir. I didn't even intend for it to be HBK week 
laugh.gif
. I was bored one night and decided to watch the HBK/Bret Hart documentary on Netflix. Started to watch some of the matches include in there and went on a HBK binge. 

Let's say we give it till the end of the day Friday (even though I'm sure most of you will forget to vote 
laugh.gif
). 

Most of my time is booked with this exam I gotta study for on Friday. But I set a reminder in my iPhone for Saturday to tally up the votes so we know who it's going to be the next 3 weeks. 

I also figured it could spice up some things in here considering the WWE has been basura after they dropped the ball with this D-Bry storyline by having HHH bury everything in sight. 

Very good idea af1. I'll just go left-field and choose people whose matches I haven't recently seen much of:

1) Randy Savage
2) Jericho (latest Jericho dvd still by the tv unopened)
3) Sting

tumblr_muq829EgAA1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_muq829EgAA1ql0k28o2_250.gif

tumblr_muq829EgAA1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_muq829EgAA1ql0k28o4_250.gif

tumblr_muq829EgAA1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_muq829EgAA1ql0k28o6_250.gif

tumblr_muq829EgAA1ql0k28o7_250.gif
tumblr_muq829EgAA1ql0k28o9_250.gif

Last edited:
sorry for being absent didn't wanna check out the thread since I didn't finish Battleground until today... :lol: didn't want to read any spoilers :smh: about to email you soon jdcurt2 hope i'm not on the non frequent visitors list :D

You're good, you've been in here for years.

i meant for him to put me in the good secret santa list with all the regulars :lol:

im definitely in this year. gotta give a Jet shirt away somehow

I'll put you on the frequent visitors list if you send me a Jet shirt.

What match was that?! :frown: Owen hart.

Just a random match, but it happened to be for the WWF title at the time.

Owen Hart vs Diesel(c)

Since that was a pretty short match, here's a longer one

British Bulldog & Yokozuna vs Shawn Michaels & Diesel (In Your House 95 or 96)

Damn, I don't even know if I would consider myself a frequent visitor. I started watching again in 2012 so I decided to come to this thread a lot more.

Nothing better than watching Raw with ya'll, it's prob my favorite part of the week. 

Anybody have any info about the "dark period" in Shawn's life during the 90s. They always talk about it and how he become a born again Christian after he married his Nitro girl wife. Anybody have any wild stories (aside from the Syracuse bar fight) from this era?

Anybody have any info about the "dark period" in Shawn's life during the 90s. They always talk about it and how he become a born again Christian after he married his Nitro girl wife. Anybody have any wild stories (aside from the Syracuse bar fight) from this era?
Booze, drugs, steroids, and Sunny Days... 

Back
Top Bottom