Wrestling Thread Oct 14-20 | 10/20 TNA Bound For Glory - Bully Ray v AJ Styles, Sting v Magnus, Angl

cant forget about Razor Ramon...his vignettes alone were 
pimp.gif

Would you guys be creating a loose schedule for Appreciation Weeks? It could be videos, stories, discussions etc. It would really help fill in the days during the week before Raws since this thread becomes dead during the week.

Sounds like this appreciation week idea needs to happen..Just have 4w put the name of a new wrestler in the thread title each week so everyone knows whats up..Then we can all post favorite matches and interviews of the "Wrestler of the Week"..

Taker has to be next in line though..Seriously..Taker..

Would you guys be creating a loose schedule for Appreciation Weeks? It could be videos, stories, discussions etc. It would really help fill in the days during the week before Raws since this thread becomes dead during the week.

:pimp: let's do it

Just got caught up on checking my email.

Here are the questionnaires I received today: TennHouse, Club, Kalikid23, VC3FAN, B Sox, JHova718, and Goofy08.

I've received 20 so far.

:smh: :lol: I wish both of those moves never happened.

Loving these last few pages. HBK is the GOAT, period.

Ric Flair would disagree..

Then I'd disagree with Ric Flair, but I'm not mad at all when he's considered the greatest. Everybody took at least something from him, whether promos or style in general

Then Sting :pimp: Followed by Jeff Jarrett :pimp:

Jeff Jarrett smh the greatest mid carder of all time. Did you guys realize he was a Horsemen and a member of the nwo?

You know, I've never thought about that :lol: That final version of the NWO was the worst, and not even cause of Jeff Jarrett, but cause bret Hart had no business in the NWO and even looked uncomfortable.

sorry for being absent didn't wanna check out the thread since I didn't finish Battleground until today... :lol: didn't want to read any spoilers :smh: about to email you soon jdcurt2 hope i'm not on the non frequent visitors list :D

Wanna start a voting system. We can do the next 3 weeks in advance. Choose your top 3 you would like to see an appreciation week for. #1 will get 3 points, #2 will get 2 points, and #1 will get 1 point. The wrestler with the most points can be next week. Second most will be the week after that. And so forth.

Just throwing the idea out there. 

Wanna start a voting system. We can do the next 3 weeks in advance. Choose your top 3 you would like to see an appreciation week for. #1 will get 3 points, #2 will get 2 points, and #1 will get 1 point. The wrestler with the most points can be next week. Second most will be the week after that. And so forth.

1. Jericho
2. Benoit
3. Liger

1- Razor/Scott hall
2- ultimate warrior
3-Chris Benoit

Back
Top Bottom