Wrestling Thread Oct 10-16 | 10/16 TNA Bound for Glory - Angle vs Roode, Sting vs Hogan

im buying bound for glory. if roode doesnt win and this ppv is garbage i swear i will never speak of tna again...

I'm kind of mad I'm not going to the show, but the cheapest ticket after fees was $25, and I'm not paying that to sit upper deck by myself.

Originally Posted by hymen man

LETS COMPLETE THIS TEAM, GET ME AND THEDEEK ON YOUR TEAM BROTHER

my man.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

probably gonna have to sit the 2 half of bfg out tonight.
wifey just got back from a family vacation so ima spend time with her.
probably watch paranormal activity 2 or something.

nvm, this broad's idea of spending time is watching the new episodes of keeping up with the kardashians and jersey shore.

ill be sitting next to her enjoying my stream. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by NobleKane

im buying bound for glory. if roode doesnt win and this ppv is garbage i swear i will never speak of tna again...

that was your first mistake sir.
Bound for Glory will be better than just about every WWE PPV this year.

i will give tna some credit though, they've done an amazing job turning a tag team partner, a high mid carder at most, someone that no one expected to be in the title scene for a while, into a character that is interesting, has major buzz, and everyone seems to have gotten behind.
you don't see that too often, even in wwe.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by NobleKane

that was your first mistake sir.
Bound for Glory will be better than just about every WWE PPV this year.

let's see how you feel at 11:15, 4w.

Very good opener with Aries getting the win with the brainbuster suplex. Kendrick hit a Sliced Bread #2 off the top rope, but Aries was able to get to the ropes on the cover. Kendrick then went for Sliced Bread #2 on the apron to the outside, but Aries tossed him off to the floor, and this is where Aries took control to get to the win.

WWE has been so bad lately I am actually sitting down and watching a TNA PPV.
%!! is Kendrick wearing? What happened to Thee Brian Kendrick?

Originally Posted by YardFather

%!! is Kendrick wearing? What happened to Thee Brian Kendrick?
His entire gimmick blows, from entrance music to ring gear.  He either needs to be repackaged or taken off TV.

RVD vs Jerry Lynn in a Full Metal Mayhem (TLC) Match

QFT.
i thought i was done with tan ppv's after that bizarro lackluster hardcore justice presentation. i've seen better independent shows put together than that nonsense.

nonetheless i just want to see the celebration for the roode win.

Watching RVD do some of his spots with ladders and chairs is dumb cuz it seems like he's doing more harm to himself than his opponent...

QFT.
i thought i was done with tan ppv's after that bizarro lackluster hardcore justice presentation. i've seen better independent shows put together than that nonsense.

nonetheless i just want to see the celebration for the roode win.
I quit watching after this....

RVD beat Jerry Lynn after the Coast to Coast Van Terminator in a brutal match. Lynn is in his late 40's and probably won't be able to walk for a month after this one, not to mention he may have a concussion. Still, a very good match, tons of big spots, and the crowd was really into it.

2/2 on good matches.

Samoa Joe vs Matt Morgan vs Crimson up next. This could end the streak of good matches.

Samoa Joe is a shell of his former self

Yup, between the booking and him letting himself go, it's a shame.
His contract is up very soon.  I doubt he stays with TNA.

Back
Top Bottom