Wrestling Thread Oct 10-16 | 10/16 TNA Bound for Glory - Angle vs Roode, Sting vs Hogan

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by YardFather

Samoa Joe is a shell of his former self
Joe can still go, though.

True.
But the fact that he now looks like Adrion Adonis really takes away from his character. He is no longer intimidating.

^Where does he go, ROH?

No way WWE wants his fat %%@ now.
Speaking of ROH, their new tv show is horrible. Not the wrestling but just how it's produced. It's almost unwatchable.

Bully Ray cuts a great heel promo before the match, saying he's raped the fans in Philadelphia for every dime they have. He has 7 cars and 5 houses, and it's all thanks to the white trash of Philadelphia. He's from New York City.

Great way to get him booed, and it worked.

I wish bubba ray would have gotten this kinda singles push in WWEor maybe he's just one of those late bloomers he's really come into his own last 1.5-2 years...

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

^Where does he go, ROH?

Speaking of ROH, their new tv show is horrible. Not the wrestling but just how it's produced. It's almost unwatchable.

Interesting.  I've heard pretty good things.  I don't get it on TV here.  I'll need to check out one of the shows off their site.

Bubba Bomb through the table was 
pimp.gif

All kinds of crazy weapons involved. Bully just hit the Bubba Bomb through a table, but Anderson kicked out. Anderson also kicked out earlier from a piledriver on the concrete.

Ton of big spots in this match. Both men bled, but nothing heavy. Anderson won with a Mic Check through a table. Good brawl. Crowd was into it.

^Where does he go, ROH?

I hate the production too.

I forgot all about Bischoff's son being in TNA.

Big missed spot there by Kennedy. 
And 4w, I can't find the entire match but here's a clip from last weeks episode of ROH. It's too dark, the cameras seem to always be behind, and shot at a poor view. You also can't hear the crowd at all.

Big missed spot there by Kennedy.�
And 4w, I can't find the entire match but here's a clip from last weeks episode of ROH. It's too dark, the cameras seem to always be behind, and shot at a poor view. You also can't hear the crowd at all.�
The only thing I will say is that for the first set of shows (1 taping) shot from Chicago, they had many technical difficulties.  Cornette admitted to this.  It was the first time for the new Sinclair crew.  He said to expect improvements in the next set of shows which were taped in Louisville.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Big missed spot there by Kennedy.�
And 4w, I can't find the entire match but here's a clip from last weeks episode of ROH. It's too dark, the cameras seem to always be behind, and shot at a poor view. You also can't hear the crowd at all.�
The only thing I will say is that for the first set of shows (1 taping) shot from Chicago, they had many technical difficulties.  Cornette admitted to this.  It was the first time for the new Sinclair crew.  He said to expect improvements in the next set of shows which were taped in Louisville.
I didn't hear that but that's good to know. Hell, I might even make the drive down to Louisville for that. 

Ranking these chicks in order of preference

1) Velvet
2) Madison
3) Mickie
4) Angelina
5) Winter
6) Karen

You can't go wrong in ranking them where you do... They all have that "I take like champ" mentality about them...

Originally Posted by masondid

Ranking these chicks in order of preference

1) Velvet
2) Madison
3) Mickie
4) Angelina
5) Winter
6) Karen

You can't go wrong in ranking them where you do... They all have that "I take like champ" mentality about them...
I'd have to go with Karen over Angelina and Winter.

Back
Top Bottom