Wrestling Thread Oct 10-16 | 10/16 TNA Bound for Glory - Angle vs Roode, Sting vs Hogan

sick.gif
 @ those Raw spoilers. Looks like Raw is going to be brutal again on Monday, probably will still tune in due to lackluster MNF game.

sick.gif
 @ that Kaitlin pic. Very unflattering, she'd still get it though.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Entire show looks pretty awful.

And don't forget... this is the go home show for Vengeance.
I swear at this point they need to start trimming these PPVs down. They don't have near the roster
they used to have to put on what feels like 24 PPVs a year.

wont read the spoilers, just in case the mnf game turns out to be boring.

but then again, theres always pawn stars

More Detailed Raw Spoilers
Spoiler [+]
Raw started with John Laurinaitis walking to the ring. He said that he's not happy being in Mexico and he doesn't feel comfortable. He talked about what happened last week with Triple H, C.M. Punk, R-Truth, and The Miz. They played a video from last week showing Michael Cole laughing because Laurinaitis fired Jim Ross.

Laurinaitis announced that the main event would be Alberto Del Rio and Michael Cole vs. John Cena and Jim Ross. The winner will decide the stipulation for Del Rio vs. Cena at Vengeance.

1. Mark Henry, Cody Rhodes, and Christian defeated Randy Orton, Sheamus, and John Morrison. After the heels won, tthey continued with the brawl outside. Cody Rhodes tried to escape backstage, but Orton followed him to the back. Christian went through the crowd but Sheamus followed him also.

Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes was announced for the Vengeance pay-per-view.

2. Eve (w/Kelly Kelly) defeated Natalya (w/Beth Phoenix).

Beth Phoenix vs. Eve for the Divas Championship was announced for the pay-per-view.

3. CM Punk (w/Triple H) beat The Miz (w/R-Truth). During the match, John Laurinaitis walked down and showed a document to Triple H. He told Triple H to leave the ringside area and he did. After the match, Miz and Truth attacked Punk.

Video of Stone Cold Steve Austin

Vickie Guerrero walked to the ring with Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler. Vickie announced that Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger will face Air Boom for the Tag Titles at Vengeance.

4. Zack Ryder beat Jack Swagger. After the match, Swagger and Ziggler attacked Ryder. Mason Ryan ran out to make the save and he said the he wanted to face Ziggler tonight.

5. Dolph Ziggler beat Mason Ryan via DQ. Ryan attacked Ziggler on the ropes and the referee counted to five to disqualify Ryan.

It was announced to the live crowd that Sin Cara will meet Sin Cara in a mask vs. mask match at the Smackdown taping.

6. John Cena and Jim Ross defeated Alberto Del Rio and Michael Cole. Cena hit the Attitude Adjustment on Cole. Ross applied a submission hold on Cole's ankle, and then Cole tapped out. Cena chose to make his title shot against Del Rio a Last Man Standing match at Vengeance.

I think both sets of spoilers are missing some things. Hopefully I'll have an official set of spoilers soon.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Well i guess mnf will have my full attention again..

If it was any other game besides Dolphins/Jets, I'd probably say the same thing.  But that game.... eh.  It's possible it could have fantasy implications for me which would keep me interested.

Looks like there is a Scott Hall E-60 in the works, he used to be that dude but this was sad to watch to me
ohwell.gif
I ran into him a few years ago at and bar from the looks of it he has just continued to deteriorate

lol@ the mix tag main event. so ross was fired but now hes back in a week to wrestle
laugh.gif

tna house show in nevada was cancelled

im surprised all the $50 seats in california have been sold. im bout to get the digits from rosita at the meet n greet. gonna invite her to my own meat and beat
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

lol@ the mix tag main event. so ross was fired but now hes back in a week to wrestle
laugh.gif

tna house show in nevada was cancelled

im surprised all the $50 seats in california have been sold. im bout to get the digits from rosita at the meet n greet. gonna invite her to my own meat and beat
happy.gif

nerd.gif
Pics or ducktales. Preferably just pics of her though.

Spoiler [+]

**MUSIC HITS // NTWE UNIVERSE GOES WILD**

WHEN IT COMES CRASHING DOWN AND IT HURTS INSIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hogan_guitar.gif

COLE: HERE HE COMES BOOKER!

BOOKER: AWWW YEAHHHH!

JOSH MATTHEWS: WHO IS THIS GUY?

1614306_o.gif

**Grabs mic and waits for the crowd to simmer down

OHH MAN! DO YOU HEAR THAT 4W? THE WHOLE NTWE UNIVERSE IS GOING CRAZY FOR THE HYMENSTER, BROTHER.  I'VE BEEN HERE FROM THE START AND DESERVE THE RECOGNITION ON THIS ROSTER BROTHER.  I'VE PAID MY DUES AND TAKEN MY BLOWS.

Warrior-hogan2.gif

THERE ARE A FEW THINGS THE HYMENSTER HAS A TO ADDRESS THOUGH.  THAT'S THIS NEW SHOW FULL WITH A BUNCH OF WANNABE'S BROTHER.  I STARTED THIS FAKE PERSONA AND FUEDING AND THESE NO GOOD BULLIES FROM NTDOWN THINK THEY CAN HANG WITH NTRAW?  I DON'T THINK SO BROTHER, THEY DON'T HAVE THE TALENT THAT HULK HYMEN POSSESSES.

83338e01926b0fc5559279c61c03b558.gif

2433832951_1.gif

BACK TO 4W, I RESPECT WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR THIS COMPANY, BUT ONE THING ME AND THE OTHER HYMENANIACS CAN'T SEE TO UNDERSTAND BROTHER, IS WHY HE HASN'T PUT HULK HYMEN ON THE NTRAW TEAM. I HAVE MORE TALENT THAN ANY OF THE OTHER IDIOTS, BROTHER.  THE ONLY PERSON THAT MIGHT OUTWRESTLE ME IS LOBO BROTHER.  LETS COMPLETE THIS TEAM, GET ME AND THEDEEK ON YOUR TEAM BROTHER.

adbfklj436-graphics.gif

LOOK AT THOSE 40 INCH PYTHONS BROTHER, YOU THINK ANY OF NTDOWN WILL WANNA COMPETE WITH NTRAW EVER AGAIN WHEN THEY SEE THEM IN THE RING? I DON'T THINK SO MAN, I'VE SEEN PLENTY OF COMPETITION IN MY LIFE AND I DON'T SEE ANY ON THAT OTHER SHOW.  ALL THE HYMENANIACS WANT IT, SO YOU SHOULD GIVE IT TO THEM BROTHER.. AND WITH THAT SAID, HYMEN OUT!

hogan.gif

TNA World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle appeared on the local NBC Philadelphia affiliate yesterday to promote TNA's Bound for Glory pay-per-view this Sunday. Angle who limped on stage, talked about dealing with a hamstring injury going into the pay-per-view and says BFG will be the last time we see Hulk Hogan work a match.
laugh.gif
showing wwf footage during a tna promo.

already figured roode would win but this probably solidifies it.

Back
Top Bottom