Wrestling Thread Oct 10-16 | 10/16 TNA Bound for Glory - Angle vs Roode, Sting vs Hogan

Originally Posted by Agthekid

When the hell is Layla coming back?

Her injury was that bad

She tore both her MCL and ACL, so it was really that bad. I'd still fap to her surgery pics though *shrugs*

Matter of fact, JNSQ, i present u the man who u will face at NTSeries in a street fight.

Spoiler [+]
GHIMShoes

If GHIMShoes wins, he will be offered a contract

Former WCW Champion's Son Joins FCW

The official website of Florida Championship Wrestling has added Jake Carter to their roster page. He is Jesse White, son of former WCW World Heavyweight Champion Big Van Vader. He signed a developmental contract with WWE in April following a tryout at the organization's developmental facility in Tampa, Florida.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

This is what you dudes are always hyping up? 
tumblr_lnx463bLdt1qc6yqqo1_500.png

tumblr_lljumdkcWo1qf5m9vo1_250.gif

Spoiler [+]
fixed.
and for someone that doesn't like her i find it funny that you're stalking my voluptuous hunk of woman meat's twitter account.

what up peep.

anigifno.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mvp-1.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
*INSERT FIST BUMP*

Spoiler [+]
Kaitlyn_12.jpg

tumblr_lfrdiukjbH1qb2acp.png

WWE-kaitlyn-Fashion-Shoot-7.jpg

mvphr6.gif
mvphr6.gif
mvphr6.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

NTWE:

Bare with me, I'm recording this from my house and will be posting this on youtube 

As stated by 4W's recent post, he made a claim that I wasn't on my game. And it hurts me to admit it, but Matt Hardy Version 67.9 was lost for a while.  But I am back with a full vengeance.  Aside from eating and plotting my suicide, I've come to terms that I want a change as well, I want to live a better life.. and want to do that by joining 4W and co on team NTRaw.  Those idiots from NTSD will shiver in fear when they see the new me.

138726390.png
I was about to cut a promo until I read that and scrolled down to that gut pic...
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 *tears*

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

This is what you dudes are always hyping up? 
Botox fail + skunk hair = 
sick.gif

largezx.jpg

Finally, someone who agrees with me.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Matter of fact, JNSQ, i present u the man who u will face at NTSeries in a street fight.

Spoiler [+]
GHIMShoes

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that's something I'd like to see actually.

Mr. Holes, how about NTKotR and NTMitB as the other two ppvs?

Welp, He's Back.....
WWE sent out word today that Jim Ross is in Mexico City for Raw tonight.  Due to external circmstances(Between 9:30 and 10:45, more than 1.3 million viewers switched to other programming), they are turning last week's thing into an angle starting tonight.

seeing as either CelticsPride or RKO2004 wont be apart of the NTWE roster after NTSeries, we willl have a fatal 4way at NTSeries, where the winner receives a NTWE contract.

we need 4 non-NTWE members .

so far we have GUNNASCOTT

NTSeries Updated Card

1. If NTDown wins, the superstar who gets the final pinfall will get a NTWE World Heavyweight Title shot at NTRumble.
2. The first person to be eliminated will draw number 1 at the NTRumble.

NTRaw

1. 4Wrestlng (captain)
2. Toine
3. HombreLobo

NTDown

1. VeintiSiete (captain)
2. Peep_Game
3. ImThatOne
4. YardFather

For The Vacant NTWE NTercontinental Title Ladder Match

????? VS ????? VS?????

????? & ????? VS ????? & ?????

1. If JNSQ wins, he gets a spot at the triple threat ladder match for the vacant ntercontinental title.
2. If GHIMShoes wins, he gets a NTWE contract.

JNSQ VS GHIMShoes

GunnaScott VS ????? VS ????? VS ?????

Lose And You're Fired Match

CelticsPride VS RKO2004

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:
GHIMShoes

He won't show.
Now excuse me as I train in my home with my wrasslin' partner...
1211982_o.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Spoiler [+]

matt-hardy-en-ecw.gif

NTWE:

Bare with me, I'm recording this from my house and will be posting this on youtube 

As stated by 4W's recent post, he made a claim that I wasn't on my game. And it hurts me to admit it, but Matt Hardy Version 67.9 was lost for a while.  But I am back with a full vengeance.  Aside from eating and plotting my suicide, I've come to terms that I want a change as well, I want to live a better life.. and want to do that by joining 4W and co on team NTRaw.  Those idiots from NTSD will shiver in fear when they see the new me.

138726390.png

I know 4W does not like me personally, and frankly.. I don't really care, I am the best 400 pound wrestler that does not have a job.  I'll be sure to make NTRaw proud and promise to do meth only after the match is over and NTRaw stands victorious.

I've been hearing rumblings of a rift between GHIMS, JNSQ and Lobo… I can see this place needs a little excitement and there's nothing more exciting than seeing what Matt Hardy will do each week.  I will bring the realness and sadness when is needed because I am Matt Hardy Version 68.2.

matt-hardy-mugshot-after-dwi-arrest.jpg

Ron_Killing_%2526_Vince_McMahon_laughing.jpg

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Just got my Misterioso mask today, swag Crown Royal bag purple with white streamers [$%++%% love streamers]:
51RQo7VU-AL._AA300_.jpg
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Hola soy el abogado de Elcubanodel510 Adam Stokes,

Estoy aqui para avisar a la hente del NTWT que Elcubano a formado una demanda contra todo ustedes. Yo voy a vuscar justicia para mi cliente....

-Abogado Adam Stokes

Mitad de Precio abogado Law Firm

Translation:

Hi I am Elcubanodel510's lawyer Adam Stokes,

I am here to announce to the people of the NTWT that Elcubano has filed a lawsuit against all of you. I will find justice for my client....

-Lawyer Adam Stokes

Half Price lawyers Law Firm

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

For The Vacant NTWE NTercontinental Title Ladder Match

????? VS ????? VS?????
Chris-Jericho-chris-jericho-2305395-465-393.jpg

[OopmaLoompa]I like the look of it![/OompaLoompa]

You book Jeribkmac for this match, and he will win it. I will go home happy, the Jeriholics will go home happy, NTWE will have order restored because Jeribkmac will be a champion. This is only the beginning for me, but a good beginning it will be
pimp.gif

gH39U.gif

Pay attention.

I'm talking to you GHIMS. Mr. COO.

b2L5B.gif

You can run and dodge all you want.

You can keep booking yourself against other members of the NTWT roster.

You can keep abusing your creative control.

But you can't ignore the inevitable......You and I have unfinished business.

At NTSeries, it doesn't matter if it comes down to 5 on 1...

OTyqo.gif

Me and the rest of my NTDown boys, will take out you punks in red.

And after we establish ourselves as the dominant brand.

GHIMS....

kI6A8.gif

I'm coming for you.

And it's not going to be pretty.

1yoi36.gif

#PAIN

Raw Spoilers From Mexico for Monday (Not Many Details)
Spoiler [+]
Cody Rhodes & Christian beat Randy Orton & Sheamus - Sheamus chases Christian through the crowd afterwards.

Eve beat an unknown Diva (likely correspondent didn't recognise who it was)

CM Punk defeated The Miz & R-Truth in a handicap match. HHH came out to be Punk's tag partner but GM John Laurinaitis sent HHH to the back, making it a handicap match. Afterwards CM Punk gets beated down by The Miz & R-Truth.

Vickie Guerrero in a Mexican outfit (whatever that means) comes out and sings the Mexican national anthem.

Mason Ryan beat Zack Ryder. Afterwards Mason Ryan is attacked by Brodus Clay.

Alberto Del Rio is introduced by Ricardo. Del Rio is driving a Porsche.

John Cena & Jim Ross defeated Aberto Del Rio & Michael Cole.

Back
Top Bottom