Wrestling Thread Nov 22-28 | 11/26 Smackdown - King of the Ring Qualifying Continues

Best version of that gif:

kido.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by JD Turk

I'm tired of everyone winning with the cash in, makes %#+@ so predictable. Can we get someone to lose so that these matches seem more important ?
MITB is meant to elevate an up and comer(well not in Kane's case) to the main event level. I don't see any MITB winner losing for years to come, unless it's a fluke like Santino or Ryder.
If that's the case, he should have won in the traditional way, I feel like the whole "beat the champ after he's been in a match/attacked" schtick kind of cheapens it.

I'm tired of everyone winning with the cash in, makes %#+@ so predictable. Can we get someone to lose so that these matches seem more important ?
MITB is meant to elevate an up and comer(well not in Kane's case) to the main event level. I don't see any MITB winner losing for years to come, unless it's a fluke like Santino or Ryder.
If that's the case, he should have won in the traditional way, I feel like the whole "beat the champ after he's been in a match/attacked" schtick kind of cheapens it.

RVD did it...

...then again that was RVD.
laugh.gif

RVD did it...

...then again that was RVD.
laugh.gif

Even with the horrible dancing, Eve could still get the business. She's tied for my number 3 spot with the Bella Twins
pimp.gif

Even with the horrible dancing, Eve could still get the business. She's tied for my number 3 spot with the Bella Twins
pimp.gif

kido.gif

laugh.gif
God damn.
She hates the world right there.
She hates the Miz.
She hates all the fans cheering for the Miz.
She hates her parents for buying tickets to a show where Cena leaves and Miz wins.
She's rocking the FTW Taz mean mug.

Speaking of mugs, this is the first time I saw Wade Baretts mugshot:
barrettmugshot_display_image.jpg

Thankfully he found some good hair products before going to wwe.

kido.gif

laugh.gif
God damn.
She hates the world right there.
She hates the Miz.
She hates all the fans cheering for the Miz.
She hates her parents for buying tickets to a show where Cena leaves and Miz wins.
She's rocking the FTW Taz mean mug.

Speaking of mugs, this is the first time I saw Wade Baretts mugshot:
barrettmugshot_display_image.jpg

Thankfully he found some good hair products before going to wwe.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Watch the fat kid in the upper left around 3:36 of the video 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Kid was so happy he had no clue what to do.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Little Homie lost his cot damn mind
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They need to put that girl on 5150
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She looks possessed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cena gone, Miz wins the Title, CM Punk on commentary
pimp.gif
. Get rid of PG, Refocus the tag division and WWE might just be entertaining coming into the new year.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Watch the fat kid in the upper left around 3:36 of the video 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Kid was so happy he had no clue what to do.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Little Homie lost his cot damn mind
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They need to put that girl on 5150
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She looks possessed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cena gone, Miz wins the Title, CM Punk on commentary
pimp.gif
. Get rid of PG, Refocus the tag division and WWE might just be entertaining coming into the new year.

This the first time I been hyped for Raw in years.

I dont even know how to act right now lmao.

This the first time I been hyped for Raw in years.

I dont even know how to act right now lmao.

Back
Top Bottom