Wrestling Thread Nov 22-28 | 11/26 Smackdown - King of the Ring Qualifying Continues

i dont understand the hate for miz

dude has busted his @@$ to get where he is now...he was crying

he may not be the best wrestler but his mic skills and the heat he gets from the crowd make up for it

how about giving him a chance and see how his reign turns out to be

it cant be worse than ortons or swaggers

i dont understand the hate for miz

dude has busted his @@$ to get where he is now...he was crying

he may not be the best wrestler but his mic skills and the heat he gets from the crowd make up for it

how about giving him a chance and see how his reign turns out to be

it cant be worse than ortons or swaggers

Please, please, please don't let Miz be a transitional champion. He has earned at least a three month reign, and I'd love to see him hold it going into WrestleMania.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

GilJg.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember when I first starting rooting for dude in the weekly threads.

Yes I'm pulling the whole "I liked it first so I'm cool" card.

I remember when I first starting rooting for dude in the weekly threads.

Yes I'm pulling the whole "I liked it first so I'm cool" card.

GilJg.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Using this around May/June

Yeah new face getting a chance to hold the title is good. I would love if he cashed it in @ Wrestle Mania.

GilJg.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Using this around May/June

Yeah new face getting a chance to hold the title is good. I would love if he cashed it in @ Wrestle Mania.

Originally Posted by JD Turk

I'm tired of everyone winning with the cash in, makes %#+@ so predictable. Can we get someone to lose so that these matches seem more important ?
MITB is meant to elevate an up and comer(well not in Kane's case) to the main event level. I don't see any MITB winner losing for years to come, unless it's a fluke like Santino or Ryder.

Originally Posted by JD Turk

I'm tired of everyone winning with the cash in, makes %#+@ so predictable. Can we get someone to lose so that these matches seem more important ?
MITB is meant to elevate an up and comer(well not in Kane's case) to the main event level. I don't see any MITB winner losing for years to come, unless it's a fluke like Santino or Ryder.

laugh.gif
damn i might end up gettin cheap tickets to next month's house show at MSG to see the Miz's first title defense
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
damn i might end up gettin cheap tickets to next month's house show at MSG to see the Miz's first title defense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

no lie i was @!@%$#% crying from that girl's reaction...best reaction of the year adkxj;adfj;xkvdxlkdf Cena getting "fired" + Miz winning = arena full of grumpy $!@ kids tonight.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grizz tha Fizz

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Is the Miz crying? Those tears looked legit.
Scripted or not. It is his first title reign and dude has certainly paid his dues.
Na I'm sure it was genuine...he was choked up when he won MITB.

IDC if you like him or not, this is a step in the right direction for the company...a fresh face winning the strap who's going into his prime...not one of these old musclehead robotic dudes. Props to the boy.
pimp.gif

This.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

no lie i was @!@%$#% crying from that girl's reaction...best reaction of the year adkxj;adfj;xkvdxlkdf Cena getting "fired" + Miz winning = arena full of grumpy $!@ kids tonight.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grizz tha Fizz

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Is the Miz crying? Those tears looked legit.
Scripted or not. It is his first title reign and dude has certainly paid his dues.
Na I'm sure it was genuine...he was choked up when he won MITB.

IDC if you like him or not, this is a step in the right direction for the company...a fresh face winning the strap who's going into his prime...not one of these old musclehead robotic dudes. Props to the boy.
pimp.gif

This.

Back
Top Bottom