Wrestling Thread Nov 22-28 | 11/26 Smackdown - King of the Ring Qualifying Continues

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

I don't understand why ya'll like this cornball.

Still can't get over that lil girl looking real salty...
laugh.gif

I find dude to be entertaining...dude has come a long way from being a herb in the audience on Smackdown

Although I'm not a big fan of the Miz, I'm all for new blood getting a run at the WWE/World Championship.

laugh.gif

I find dude to be entertaining...dude has come a long way from being a herb in the audience on Smackdown

Although I'm not a big fan of the Miz, I'm all for new blood getting a run at the WWE/World Championship.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

laugh.gif

Agreed.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

GilJg.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

laugh.gif

Agreed.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

GilJg.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm tired of everyone winning with the cash in, makes %#+@ so predictable. Can we get someone to lose so that these matches seem more important ?

I'm tired of everyone winning with the cash in, makes %#+@ so predictable. Can we get someone to lose so that these matches seem more important ?

no lie i was @!@%$#% crying from that girl's reaction...best reaction of the year adkxj;adfj;xkvdxlkdf Cena getting "fired" + Miz winning = arena full of grumpy $!@ kids tonight.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grizz tha Fizz

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Is the Miz crying? Those tears looked legit.
Scripted or not. It is his first title reign and dude has certainly paid his dues.
Na I'm sure it was genuine...he was choked up when he won MITB.

IDC if you like him or not, this is a step in the right direction for the company...a fresh face winning the strap who's going into his prime...not one of these old musclehead robotic dudes. Props to the boy.
pimp.gif

no lie i was @!@%$#% crying from that girl's reaction...best reaction of the year adkxj;adfj;xkvdxlkdf Cena getting "fired" + Miz winning = arena full of grumpy $!@ kids tonight.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grizz tha Fizz

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Is the Miz crying? Those tears looked legit.
Scripted or not. It is his first title reign and dude has certainly paid his dues.
Na I'm sure it was genuine...he was choked up when he won MITB.

IDC if you like him or not, this is a step in the right direction for the company...a fresh face winning the strap who's going into his prime...not one of these old musclehead robotic dudes. Props to the boy.
pimp.gif

Please, please, please don't let Miz be a transitional champion. He has earned at least a three month reign, and I'd love to see him hold it going into WrestleMania.

Back
Top Bottom