Wrestling Thread Nov 22-28 | 11/26 Smackdown - King of the Ring Qualifying Continues

As a lifelong WWE fan, this is by far the worst *+*# that I've had to endure as a fan.  This is worse than when I was 12 or so when Raw switched from USA to TNN and my area didn't carry TNN.  This is worse than Mike Tyson turning on DX.  This is worse than Triple H refusing to job for video game ads.  I've hated Miz since I first saw him as the host of Smackdown.  I don't give a *+*# if he stayed through the hazing and paid his dues... I despise this guy.  I don't see what's so special about him.  I feel like that kid when Edge won the triple threat against Cena and RVD.  I'm seriously considering turning in my WWE fan card until Miz's title reign is as forgotten as Jack Swagger's.

The ONLY thing that has somewhat soothed my soul is the totally demonic look on that little girl's face.  Holy *+*#, that little girl was MAD.  I went from totally furious to hysterical laughter when they showed her.  But I feel your pain little girl.

As a lifelong WWE fan, this is by far the worst *+*# that I've had to endure as a fan.  This is worse than when I was 12 or so when Raw switched from USA to TNN and my area didn't carry TNN.  This is worse than Mike Tyson turning on DX.  This is worse than Triple H refusing to job for video game ads.  I've hated Miz since I first saw him as the host of Smackdown.  I don't give a *+*# if he stayed through the hazing and paid his dues... I despise this guy.  I don't see what's so special about him.  I feel like that kid when Edge won the triple threat against Cena and RVD.  I'm seriously considering turning in my WWE fan card until Miz's title reign is as forgotten as Jack Swagger's.

The ONLY thing that has somewhat soothed my soul is the totally demonic look on that little girl's face.  Holy *+*#, that little girl was MAD.  I went from totally furious to hysterical laughter when they showed her.  But I feel your pain little girl.

fa436b5e187e2643fd83263c2b2cf2fc3543c8d6.pjpg
Quincy Powell wrote:

Originally Posted by sole vintage

GilJg.jpg
eek.gif
roll.gif

the Miz as WWE Champion? the miz does not mix well with the list of past champions in the wwf/wwe

maybe its just me

the Miz as WWE Champion? the miz does not mix well with the list of past champions in the wwf/wwe

maybe its just me

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

maybe its just me
Neither did Randy Orton when he won his first WWF/WWE Title.  

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

maybe its just me
Neither did Randy Orton when he won his first WWF/WWE Title.  

WWE dismissed two to four creative team writers last week, in addition to Christopher DeJoseph. Their names have yet to be disclosed.

The writers were reportedly cut loose because company officials were displeased with the results of the last financial quarterly report and felt it would be in their best interest to acquire new writers with fresh ideas.

WWE has been actively scouting potential writers in recent months

WWE dismissed two to four creative team writers last week, in addition to Christopher DeJoseph. Their names have yet to be disclosed.

The writers were reportedly cut loose because company officials were displeased with the results of the last financial quarterly report and felt it would be in their best interest to acquire new writers with fresh ideas.

so what does this leave for nexus after cena got "fired"? cena screwed barett so who are they going to feud with?

so what does this leave for nexus after cena got "fired"? cena screwed barett so who are they going to feud with?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

The writers that WWE is looking to hire are Hollywood writers.  Not traditional wrestling guys.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

The writers that WWE is looking to hire are Hollywood writers.  Not traditional wrestling guys.

Pros to the MIZ, its always refreshing to see new faces. My only gripe is what happned to all of the other superstars who deserved that title and were just left to rot at mid card status?

Pros to the MIZ, its always refreshing to see new faces. My only gripe is what happned to all of the other superstars who deserved that title and were just left to rot at mid card status?

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

i would think that this would create some sort of friction behind the scenes

Back
Top Bottom