Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

Sup fellas?

Been in the hospital since last Wednesday, hence why I was MIA from the thread and didn't participate in the Survivor Series prediction contest.

I'm good now though.

Was Survivor Series as bad as it seemed on paper? Should I bother even watching it?

Sup fellas?

Been in the hospital since last Wednesday, hence why I was MIA from the thread and didn't participate in the Survivor Series prediction contest.

I'm good now though.

Was Survivor Series as bad as it seemed on paper? Should I bother even watching it?
what happened? 

-Apparently the WWE creative team completely forgot about the “Christmas Bounty” movie coming out when they made the call to turn The Miz heel on RAW a few weeks ago.

Apparently the reason that they gave Kofi Kingston some heel heat at the Survivor Series Kickoff Show in their followup match, with the idea being “both guys were stressed out” instead of simply one guy turning on the other.

- According to one source, the reason that WWE booked Ryback to hit his finisher on Big Show on WWE RAW a few weeks back, only for Big Show to kick out and then beat Ryback moments later with his Knockout Punch, was possibly due to their frustration over Ryback using Bill Goldberg’s spear and jackhammer during a recent match without getting permission ahead of time.

-According to one source, there is said to be a lot of panic backstage in WWE right now regarding creative plans.

When the call was made to switch Daniel Bryan and Big Show in the WWE title picture, the idea was Big Show vs. Randy Orton in a main event match at Survivor Series, with them following up at the TLC pay-per-view with a Big Show vs. Triple H match. Plans then changed to have Orton vs. Big Show in a tables match, which is why Big Show chokeslammed Orton through the announce table on RAW a few weeks back.

At one point, there was an idea floating around that John Cena would feud with Big E. Langston for the World Heavyweight Championship, with Langston turning back heel. When Survivor Series was over, both of those matches were scrapped and the new TLC main event ended up as Cena vs. Orton for both of the titles. As recently reported, there is now talk of having that match serve as a unification match, despite originally not intending to unify the titles.

As far as the creative team is concerned, one WWE source noted that they are “burnt out and scared of who might not be there too much longer.”

-It appears as though WWE has gone back and forth on their plans for the WWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship ever since the conclusion of the WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view earlier this month.

When Survivor Series ended, the plan, despite how it appeared on television, was not to have a unification match. On RAW the next night, WWE apparently went out of their way not to say the words “unification match,” but they are now apparently leaning towards having only one World Champion following Triple H’s latest sitdown interview with Michael Cole.

There has been speculation that the finish at the WWE TLC pay-per-view could see John Cena walk away as the WWE Champion and Randy Orton as the World Heavyweight Champion, with the two basically just reversing roles as far as their championship status is concerned. Whether or not WWE runs with that finish remains to be seen.

:smh: I honestly think this is how WWE creative come up with ideas and storylines...
View media item 674429

Okay so now Miz's face segment woth Strahan and Titus slightly makes moer sense because Miz is technically face

Fire Them All

Last edited:
Sup fellas?

I'm good now though.

Glad you're alright homie

Glad you're doing well man, let us know if you need anything.

As far the WWE product right now, I can't ever recalling it being this bad. It is literally a mess with no direction. I haven't watched a full Raw since summer

Is the 3 hour raw the downfall of the overall product?

No I think when they have HHH more power. If this is what the product will look like when Vince is done. :smh: too bad this is the only product we have to watch. Wish they had a wcw to light some fire under them

Is the 3 hour raw the downfall of the overall product?

If I remember correctly, the 3 hour Raw has only been going on since 2011 (??). The overall product has been weak since 04, with cracks even showing before that. The amount of star power this roster doesn't have is scary though. Even in that slum period between 04-08, you still had some top stars around, along with guys you legit wanted to cheer and boo. This roster right now has so much talent, but a bunch if go nowhere characters.

No I think when they have HHH more power. If this is what the product will look like when Vince is done. :smh: too bad this is the only product we have to watch. Wish they had a wcw to light some fire under them

HHH oversees NXT and it's way better than the main WWE stuff.

When Vince steps down things will get better.

Sup fellas?

I'm good now though.

Outside of the Divas match, the rest of the card was garbage. Wassup fool. Did you get 2K14? WWE.

Watch NXT! One hour of wrestlign per week. NO overexposure. No nonsense. A lot of wrestling. Basic/Simple storylines. Free on HULU.

Glad you're doing alright, Toine. You haven't missed anything.

My 2k14 from Amazon got delivered today. Is it impossible to beat Hogan at WMVI? I can't even get to where I have to gorilla press and pin him. He hulked up on me all three times I've played that match. That match also seems to be very glitchy. :smh:
I'm loving the graphics though.

Outside of the Divas match, the rest of the card was garbage. Wassup fool. Did you get 2K14? WWE.
Watch NXT! One hour of wrestlign per week. NO overexposure. No nonsense. A lot of wrestling. Basic/Simple storylines. Free on HULU.

I'll check it out. Though HULU wasn't free.

Who are some nxt wrestlers to look out for DC?

Hulu PLUS isn't free. NXT can be watched on a PC with Regular Hulu.com. But if you try and watch NXT using another device (XBOX) it won't work even though it is a "free" show. I don't get it either.

People to look out for
1. The Divas division. Some good talent there. Paige is the star of that division but Emma (funny character), and Sasha Banks aren't too far behind

2. Sami Zayn. The internet's darling. Former ROH star El Generico. Put on two CLASSIC matches this year. vs. Cesaro and vs. #3. Adrien Neville.

3. Adrien Neville. Best high flyer in North America. Best in the world probably as well. Former PAC on the Indy scene. Worked in New Japan for a few years as well.

4. Kassiuos Ohno. He just got fired but he is a beast. Check him out.

I am starting from the beginning of the year and watching all episodes just to catch up. I love NXT because it reminds me of WCW B-Shows. Saturday Night, Worldwide, Pro, Main Event. I loved those shows more than Nitro so that might be why I am so hard on NXT. It is GREAT man> Seriously. Nice intimate crowd. I love it.

And NXT from the beginning of the year is so great because Big E, Shield, Wyatts, Cesaro are all there regularly.

Honestly wan't blown away by the Zayn/Neville match... It was good, but it was really short... and IMO it seems like it was just a spot here, a spot there type of match...

Maybe I will re-watch it to get an unemotional opinion. I posted right after I watched it.

And I need to rewatch Cesarp vs. Sami Zayn

Steven Regal said that he told Cesaro he needed to get in the gym. He said he told him this YEARS ago. Look at him now SMH

Back
Top Bottom