Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

Maybe I will re-watch it to get an unemotional opinion. I posted right after I watched it.

And I need to rewatch Cesarp vs. Sami Zayn

Steven Regal said that he told Cesaro he needed to get in the gym. He said he told him this YEARS ago. Look at him now SMH

I'll also rewatch it in a few days.. I was expecting an all-time classic with the way I heard people rave about it....

I'm watching Monday's Raw since I didn't watch it and am forever alone. Great promo by Punk. I wanna see him turn on Bryan eventually. Would be cool if they did a CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan title unification match at Wrestlemania.

Last edited:
I just watched the Neville vs Zayn match from this week's NXT. Great match. I've never watched Zayn as El Generico. Did he always use a tornado sit out powerbomb and a michinoku/juvi driver as part of his moveset? Those are two I could see WWE taking away from him if he makes the main roster.

I just watched the Neville vs Zayn match from this week's NXT. Great match. I've never watched Zayn as El Generico. Did he always use a tornado sit out powerbomb and a michinoku/juvi driver as part of his moveset? Those are two I could see WWE taking away from him if he makes the main roster.

Go watch a Generico match right now.... actually, watch this one....

I don't know another pasty chick cuter than Paige
tumblr_mx38j2qx8l1rsed7yo1_500.png

Last edited:
Ashley was sexy as hell man. Her nose/mouth combination always did it for me. ANd how she wore her shirt over her ******* and that baseball cap. Man.

Oh yea, her > The Miami Heat former dancer.

I personally messed with WCW Daphnee if we are talking about pale girls

And "Generico" is more tame down. He won't be doing so much of that stuff in the WWE system

Last edited:
As of right now, WWE is a complete mess. I don't even know who's face or heel anymore. I dont remember WWE being this dysfunctional, and whats crazy is that ever since HHH and Stephanie got more power, it's been downhill.

As of right now, WWE is a complete mess. I don't even know who's face or heel anymore. I dont remember WWE being this dysfunctional, and whats crazy is that ever since HHH and Stephanie got more power, it's been downhill.

THATS WHAT IM SAYIN!! They can't give the spotlight to anyone else not named john cena and randy orton. I hate to say it but maybe were getting too old for this product... :smh: do kids nowadays just want to see a corny john cena and a boring randy orton.

to be fair though all we wanted to see as kids were our heros, i get it it just sucks as an adult cause we know how boring these current guys are and we will never have the autitude era again :frown:

to be fair though all we wanted to see as kids were our heros, i get it it just sucks as an adult cause we know how boring these current guys are and we will never have the autitude era again
frown.gif
But it wasnt just the attitude era that was great. The early 2000s were awesome as well. That period where you had Evolution, Kane taking off his mask, a split roster, it was awesome and very entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom