Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

I always thought WWE should use the Generico gimmick as Sami Zayn's alter-ego. Almost like how Keiji Mutoh transforms into the Great Muta. That would be cool.

Peep, SHield vs. RHodes was 30 mins? I turned it off because I said I will watch it a little later.

People. PLEASE watch Neville vs. Sami Zayn. I was more entertained by this than the Cesaro/Zayn match.

The latest episode of NXT. I can post a link if you watch. Otherwise I won't waste my time. You know how you dudes only watch wrestling that have 12,000 people in attendence :rolleyes

It started off Rhodes Fam vs Reigns/Rollins, then Rhodes Fam/Punk vs Shield, then Rhodes Fam/Punk/Rey/Usos vs Shield/Wyatts. Seemed like it ran from 8:25-9:00

Finished shopping for my elf.  Just out of curiosity, do you guys go for several cheaper items or a few slightly more expensive items to fit your budget? 
nerd.gif
  I ended up going with just two items, but I'm feeling like I should've grabbed several cheaper items.  I hate being indecisive
frown.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm sure someone has stated this already.. But the Cena/Orton match is the perfect time for a Cena heel turn.... Will never happen.. But if this was the Attitude Era, Cena would be a heel in a couple weeks.

How many perfect times has there been for Cena to turn Heel these past 3-4 years? :lol:

674 at least.

If they did do it. It would be exactly the way Rock became Corporate Champion. Have a guy backed by company, Mankind (in this case Orton). Fan favorite Rock (Cena) for the title. Company turns it's back on their guy and face turns heel in a twisted plot as company helps him win.

Only concern is Cena can't do the bad guy role the way Rock did

I feel like heel cena wouldnbe early rap cena that would be turrible and think about how his bella would act orolly all chula

No thank you

^^I went with a couple inexpensive, couple mid range, and one expensive..Got the whole range covered..

Pretty much did the same, though one of my orders got cancelled cause it was out if stock. So just replaced it with something similar straight from my closet :lol:
I did the same as well.

Good Ol J.R Good Ol J.R did that second package arrive? I lost the receipt from the post office so I can't track the thing.

Only concern is Cena can't do the bad guy role the way Rock did

He would need Thuganomic-type raps.

IMO, if the Make-A-Wish foundation never existed, Cena would for sure have had heel runs over the years. He has granted over 400 wishes (the most overall by anyone, and counting). That right there, is why Cena will never turn heel.

/Cenaheelrant

Last edited:
Your man

@HEELZiggler: almost died of embarrassment, explaining to my friends why i lost AGAIN haha DO 2 SHOTS & meet me out in cleveland [emoji]128123[/emoji]
@wwe

Your man

@HEELZiggler: almost died of embarrassment, explaining to my friends why i lost AGAIN haha DO 2 SHOTS & meet me out in cleveland [emoji]128123[/emoji]
@wwe

He's burying himself. Got a hold of HHH's shovel and everything :smh: .

- Regarding The Miz turning heel right before his Christmas movie came out, WWE’s writing team reportedly forgot about the movie when they booked his heel turn a few weeks back.

- Ryback hitting his finisher on Big Show before Big Show kicked out and knocked him out for the win on RAW two weeks ago may have been Ryback’s punishment for using Bill Goldberg’s spear and jackhammer without getting permission recently.

- There is said to be a lot of panic within WWE right now due to creative plans.

When the decision was made to switch Daniel Bryan and Big Show in the hunt for the WWE Title, the idea was that Show would have a big Survivor Series match with Randy Orton and then follow it up with an even bigger match at TLC with Triple H. A few days before Survivor Series, they dropped the idea of Show vs. Triple H and the plans for TLC were Orton vs. Show in a Tables Match, which is why Show chokeslammed Orton through the table on RAW.

One idea for Cena was to have Big E Langston turn heel and have them feud over the World Heavyweight Title. Obviously when Survivor Series was over, both of those matches were off the books.

- It appears WWE has went back and forth on their plans for the WWE and World Heavyweight Titles since Survivor Series ended. When that pay-per-view was done, a WWE source said despite how it looked on TV, the plan was not to do a unification match. On RAW the next night, WWE went out of their way to not say the words “unification match” but now they are leaning towards having only one champion after Triple H’s most recent sitdown interview with Michael Cole. There has been some speculation that there may be some kind of finish at TLC where John Cena and Randy Orton grab each others belts, ending with Cena as the WWE Champion and Orton as the World Heavyweight Champion.

This all goes back to the panic within WWE creative that we noted earlier today.

“The creative team is burnt out and scared,” said one WWE source via F4Wonline.com. “Scared of who might not be there too much longer. Not the type the stress anyone wants during the holiday season.”

Po agree with most of y'all, dolph needs to go to japan, but I guess I can't blame him for making as much as he can in wwe for the time being. Another wasted talent. Dude has so much drawing potential, but no they bury him. Sad part is he's home grown talent!!

I'm not hyped for anything wwe has going on. Going to continue watch NXT and NOAH

-

There has been some speculation that there may be some kind of finish at TLC where John Cena and Randy Orton grab each others belts, ending with Cena as the WWE Champion and Orton as the World Heavyweight Champion..”

Will this count for another title run if this happens?

Po agree with most of y'all, dolph needs to go to japan, but I guess I can't blame him for making as much as he can in wwe for the time being. Another wasted talent. Dude has so much drawing potential, but no they bury him. Sad part is he's home grown talent!!

I'm not hyped for anything wwe has going on. Going to continue watch NXT and NOAH

You know its dangerous to have your own mind in the WWE

- Regarding The Miz turning heel right before his Christmas movie came out, WWE’s writing team reportedly forgot about the movie when they booked his heel turn a few weeks back.

- Ryback hitting his finisher on Big Show before Big Show kicked out and knocked him out for the win on RAW two weeks ago may have been Ryback’s punishment for using Bill Goldberg’s spear and jackhammer without getting permission recently.

- There is said to be a lot of panic within WWE right now due to creative plans.

When the decision was made to switch Daniel Bryan and Big Show in the hunt for the WWE Title, the idea was that Show would have a big Survivor Series match with Randy Orton and then follow it up with an even bigger match at TLC with Triple H. A few days before Survivor Series, they dropped the idea of Show vs. Triple H and the plans for TLC were Orton vs. Show in a Tables Match, which is why Show chokeslammed Orton through the table on RAW.

One idea for Cena was to have Big E Langston turn heel and have them feud over the World Heavyweight Title. Obviously when Survivor Series was over, both of those matches were off the books.

- It appears WWE has went back and forth on their plans for the WWE and World Heavyweight Titles since Survivor Series ended. When that pay-per-view was done, a WWE source said despite how it looked on TV, the plan was not to do a unification match. On RAW the next night, WWE went out of their way to not say the words “unification match” but now they are leaning towards having only one champion after Triple H’s most recent sitdown interview with Michael Cole. There has been some speculation that there may be some kind of finish at TLC where John Cena and Randy Orton grab each others belts, ending with Cena as the WWE Champion and Orton as the World Heavyweight Champion.

This all goes back to the panic within WWE creative that we noted earlier today.

“The creative team is burnt out and scared,” said one WWE source via F4Wonline.com. “Scared of who might not be there too much longer. Not the type the stress anyone wants during the holiday season.”

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I definitely see Cena and Orton switching belts. They aren't going to unify the belts on a B-level PPV.

Back
Top Bottom