Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

Just got back from Survivor Series in Boston. Show was overall OK, 7/10. Couple highlights of the night

-Show looked pretty sold out from where I was sitting
-A lot of the matches looked pretty slow
-Roman Reigns was probably the highlight of the night. I'm telling you this dude got HUGE POTENTIAL!. I betting on him winning the Royal Rumble
-Boston HATES JOHN CENA LOL.. Probably got the biggest boo of the night
-Roman Reigns, Goldust, and Daniel Bryan got the biggest POP
-Got to meet John Cena Sr. in person. He was walking around the entrance of the arena
-Ryback sucks sooo bad
-The dark event was pretty interesting. John Cena came out and called out Randy Orton.. Orton didnt succumb, then Kane tried to run in the ring but Triple H stopped him.. Then Triple H tried running in the ring but VINCE Mc Came out! and stopped him. Again.. BOSTON HATES CENA BAD LOL

Just got back from Survivor Series in Boston. Show was overall OK, 7/10. Couple highlights of the night

-Show looked pretty sold out from where I was sitting
-A lot of the matches looked pretty slow
-Roman Reigns was probably the highlight of the night. I'm telling you this dude got HUGE POTENTIAL!. I betting on him winning the Royal Rumble
-Boston HATES JOHN CENA LOL.. Probably got the biggest boo of the night
-Roman Reigns, Goldust, and Daniel Bryan got the biggest POP
-Got to meet John Cena Sr. in person. He was walking around the entrance of the arena
-Ryback sucks sooo bad
-The dark event was pretty interesting. John Cena came out and called out Randy Orton.. Orton didnt succumb, then Kane tried to run in the ring but Triple H stopped him.. Then Triple H tried running in the ring but VINCE Mc Came out! and stopped him. Again.. BOSTON HATES CENA BAD LOL

all true...I thought I recognized Sr., but no one else I was with did, so I ignored him lol... Reigns was a damn beast with that spear on Rey... Goldust looked awesome... The dark segment was awesome IMO, with all the heel tomfoolery going on...

Man you dudes that are there, do you have chills during this Wyatt intro?

Nope, for a couple reasons... IDK if its all PPV (never noticed), but there was no ramp tonight, just flat ground... It made entrances hard to see... And its not really all that dark in that dark in person.... Love the song tho...

Also, Harper's Avalanche Liger Bomb was sick...

Last edited:
Tyson Kidd looks like the non-dwarf version of the son from Little People Big World.

Norman Smiley sighting :pimp:

Last edited:
So it's a good thing I missed the whole PPV?

KInda wanna see what Reigns did and the Wyatts/Punk-Bry match.

Knew the Main Event would be terrible.

So it's a good thing I missed the whole PPV?

KInda wanna see what Reigns did and the Wyatts/Punk-Bry match.

Knew the Main Event would be terrible.

Main Even was TURRRIBLE! The Big Show is NOT Championship material. He's super slow in the ring and is just hype.

Roman Reigns is that dude and hopefully they don't give him the Ryback treatment.

This is seriously the 4th straight lackluster Ppv finish in a row.

Now this john Cena randy orton thing, I don't mind them unifying the titles, it's long overdue, but as long as there the ones not in the march I'm cool with it but wwe is petrified about using anyone else.

They dropped the ball with Daniel Bryan plain and simple.

When this Ppv butyrate tanks who are they going to blame this time?

From y'all commnts, I guess I didn't miss that much. Would love to see the that Shield match though.

Yea that shield match was good. Everyone in that match busted there ***. Wyatt's/Punk Bryan was good too.

A big SMH at the quality of the rest these Ppv matches tho. I'm really trying to find the positive out if this without completely bashing and complaining but this Ppv was a 5/10 at best...4/10 if you actually paid $50 to order.

IF (and it is not likely) that the titles are unified, it's not happening on TLC.  It would happen at Mania.

IF (and it is not likely) that the titles are unified, it's not happening on TLC.  It would happen at Mania.
Do you think this is just going to lead to a champions vs. champions match? 

I think they are doing this to add more credibility to the WHC by putting it on the same "level" as the WWE title

I just went through the thread and I have total divas on DVR and will check it out this week...what did you guys think?

Thanks for the nice words on my sneakernews feature tried to make NT proud with that WWE championship belt. Trying to figure out what PPV to go to but the product has been so bad lately might just be Wrestlemania and EC.

Do you think this is just going to lead to a champions vs. champions match? 

I think they are doing this to add more credibility to the WHC by putting it on the same "level" as the WWE title

Yeah. If ever, I think it would just be a champion vs champion match at TLC. It would be a big waste for them to unify the titles there. The unification bout is a big deal, so they shouldn't (and I hope they won't) just place it on their 2nd tier PPV.

And I like the idea of having the WHC on the same level as the WWE one. Makes sense if they aren't going to unify them.

Last edited:
I just went through the thread and I have total divas on DVR and will check it out this week...what did you guys think?

Thanks for the nice words on my sneakernews feature tried to make NT proud with that WWE championship belt. Trying to figure out what PPV to go to but the product has been so bad lately might just be Wrestlemania and EC.

May as well stick with those two along with Royal Rumble at this point :lol: the WWE is always good for sneaking in a good b-level PPV, but its a crapshoot

Last edited:
I know Jericho became the 1st undisputed champion but how did they separate the belts after that? Did he just lose one of the belts in a match?

I know Jericho became the 1st undisputed champion but how did they separate the belts after that? Did he just lose one of the belts in a match?
No. When Brock won the Undisputed title, He became Smackdown exclusive, which led Bischoff, GM of Raw, to create the WHC with the Big Gold belt and awarded it to Triple HGH.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom