Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

- Talks between WWE and Hulk Hogan continue and word is that Hogan has expressed interest in wrestling some kind of match at WrestleMania XXX in New Orleans against John Cena. However, word also is that Triple H is leaning towards Cena being his opponent for WrestleMania XXX.

Triple H and Vince McMahon do not want Hogan’s deal to return be contingent on Hogan getting a match with Cena at WrestleMania. Big Show actually pitched an idea of having Hogan and himself take on Triple H and Randy Orton but key people in WWE creative don’t think they can stretch the feud between Triple H and Show until then. Also, Triple H and Vince both prefer there be a singles match where Triple H faces Vince’s “hand-picked opponent.”

As always, plans can and do change, but it’s said that if WrestleMania XXX happened right now the match would be Cena vs. Triple H.

- Word from backstage at Survivor Series is that at the 90-minute mark of the show, when the only thing trending worldwide was Bret Hart, a lot of people were unhappy internally. Other officials were not in a good over WWE’s inability to get stuff to trend past the American Music Awards and the big NFL game between the New England Patriots and the Denver Broncos.

No new thread.  Sorry, have zero interest in Raw tonight after the continual crap.  I'll post the PPV Prediction Contest Results in the next day or two.

I'm supposed to cheer her right?
:rolleyes
tumblr_mwttsyLx251sdgkjeo1_500.png

tumblr_inline_mvz9pwEmqt1qdo6ty.jpg

Korporate Kane :pimp:

Aye @WWE , you need to go in the audio truck and drown out those @WWEDanielBryan chants.

WTF is Randall talking about man.

Hulk Hogan come out. Not Cena please

Title unification match so early? Why not at Mania?

Oh well, guess I might scope up some tickets for TLC afterall.

I am really REALLY scared Seth Rollins will be left out of the festivities once Roman Reigns gets that super push.

Seth Rollins, you are a HELL dude. You can't be countering back body drops by doing twists and landing on your feet man.

Man Goldberg had some vicious spears but Roman Reign's spears are close in terms of verocity.

Seriously, have the Shield EVER been in a match that wasn't at least average?

I am really REALLY scared Seth Rollins will be left out of the festivities once Roman Reigns gets that super push.

Sad but true. I'm scared that they'd forget about Ambrose too.

Unifying the titles at TLC :smh: I was hoping for it to be at Mania instead.

And man, D-Bry just can't be buried. Dude has definitely been made. They should really get him back in the main event and let him cook.

Man Goldberg had some vicious spears but Roman Reign's spears are close in terms of verocity.

Seriously, have the Shield EVER been in a match that wasn't at least average?

The Shield has exceeded expectations and are cemented as one of the best stables in a LONG time. They have yet to have a bad match.

Hold on, I just thought of something. How did the Titles get UN-Unified when Jericho unified them the last time? I stopped watching wrestling remember?

Back
Top Bottom