Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

I am really REALLY scared Seth Rollins will be left out of the festivities once Roman Reigns gets that super push.

Sad but true. I'm scared that they'd forget about Ambrose too.

Unifying the titles at TLC :smh: I was hoping for it to be at Mania instead.

And man, D-Bry just can't be buried. Dude has definitely been made. They should really get him back in the main event and let him cook.

I think Ambrose stands out too much to be left behind. Unfortunately, they'll turn Rollins into a generic face (Justin Gabriel) and leave him out to dry

I think Ambrose stands out too much to be left behind. Unfortunately, they'll turn Rollins into a generic face (Justin Gabriel) and leave him out to dry

Can't really do anything about Rollins, he's a charismatic black hole. Even hearing him trying to trash talk to his opponents is embarassing :lol:

Hold on, I just thought of something. How did the Titles get UN-Unified when Jericho unified them the last time? I stopped watching wrestling remember?

I'm so glad Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives runs multiple shows up against Raw..Gives me something to take my mind off how much Vince is trashing his own company..

I'm so glad Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives runs multiple shows up against Raw..Gives me something to take my mind off how much Vince is trashing his own company..
Thanks man. Good because this nonsense on my RAW screen is sad.

No Kawade, how did the unification get UN-unified? How did they become 2 beslts again?

The Unified titles became the WWE Undisputed championship and that went to Smackdown along with Brock when the brand split happened. Raw needed a title so Eric Bischoff just made up the World Heavyweight Title and handed it to HHH. You can see the vid a couple pages back.

Last edited:
It's a sexual thing, oooooooooooh ooooh...and I wanna give it all to you

Kick rocks Axel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom