Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

So Roman Reigns was the highlight of the PPV it looks like bc the rest of it was straight doo doo.

If they do Cena v Orton at TLC.... smh.  As much as I don't want to see it, a unification match HAS to be at WrestleMania.  Nowhere else.  That kind of ruins the Rumble though.  But I guess you could do the winner of The Rumble gets a shot at Undertaker or something like that.

Wait, so Randy tormenting Nikki during the Daniel Bryan feud did not work, so he will torment Brie during the Cena feud?????

Cena's better than Orton these days, but to be honest nobody care's about them fighting again. at least they will unify the belts, two world heavyweight champions make's no sense.

I mean..I'm for unifying the titles..but THIS soon?

It shouldn't happen anytime before WM30.

Last edited:
Could be setting up for Cena/Bryan at WM with Bryan winning. Perfect way to setup the next season of Total Divas too. Unification now and then lead to Bryan getting back in the picture.

If they do Cena v Orton at TLC.... smh.  As much as I don't want to see it, a unification match HAS to be at WrestleMania.  Nowhere else.  That kind of ruins the Rumble though.  But I guess you could do the winner of The Rumble gets a shot at Undertaker or something like that.

Sheamus vs Taker? YESSSSS

I honestly wonder what these writers are thinking when they write these crap *** story lines.

Crowd is chanting for D.Bry during Orton's match. On their hands for Cena's match.

Cena vs Orton is clearly what everyone wants to see.

That's stupid

IMO

Last edited:
They have to have a high profile match for WM XXX, so I highly doubt they do the unification match before then.

Kane HHH Vince and Stephanie took turns holding each other back going after Cena. Kane choked HHH after HHH pulled him out of the ring.

Back
Top Bottom