OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week III Vol: “That’s my Michelle”

They frying NickFolarin NickFolarin 's burner account

IMG_0013.jpeg

you were itching for some pam oliver last week. in 2024. stop that, man :lol:

that was you in here doing that last week, right? my mistake if i have you confused with someone else in here :lol:
Man bruh why you disrespect me like that... You know good and damn well you ain't ever see me lusting over no Pam Oliver :rofl:

Lamar be saying a lot without saying much .. he basically said it was dumb to take their foot off the gas in the second half if y'all peeped it.
Harbaugh admitted it

You'd think with their history, especially in the postseason, that this would've been a point of emphasis this season :lol:

Harbaugh admitted it

You'd think with their history, especially in the postseason, that this would've been a point of emphasis this season :lol:

This has been happening for YEARS. With different coordinators. It’s on HIM.

Yall scoffed at me for criticizing him a bunch last year, but it’s the same **** with him all the time. Always going with prevent offense way too early, terrible clock management.

He’s a good dude, motivator, and players like him, but he really lacks the actual Xs and Os coaching part. Having a generational QB has bailed him out a ton. Things would be much worse if he wasn’t able to pull things out of his *** like he does after Harbs puts him in disadvantageous positions.

Thought Simmons was still with the Broncos.

He's a nice signing for that Falcons secondary.

Back
Top Bottom