Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

Wowzerz,Sami is on sneakernews.
sn-select-collections-sami-cover.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/2013/11/19/select-collection-s-sami/#more-468225

Too bad Punk can't bring back the SES....

....and I think it is time to start retroing the early kobe & lebron shoes.....I need a decent pair of Kobe 3s and Lebron 2s.

- Triple H and Vince McMahon are said to be looking forward to the in-ring return of Sheamus. It’s expected he will be back in action at or around the 2014 Royal Rumble in January

Vince and Triple H are looking to put Sheamus back into the top of the card once he returns.

- Triple H and Vince McMahon are said to be looking forward to the in-ring return of Sheamus. It’s expected he will be back in action at or around the 2014 Royal Rumble in January

Vince and Triple H are looking to put Sheamus back into the top of the card once he returns.

Too bad Punk can't bring back the SES....

....and I think it is time to start retroing the early kobe & lebron shoes.....I need a decent pair of Kobe 3s and Lebron 2s.
They're retroing the entire Kobe line late this year, early next year supposedly.

The Kobe 2s are confirmed

Im guessing Shamus wins the RR....

We better get heel Shamus back.

Last edited:

Im guessing Shamus wins the RR....

We better get heel Shamus back.

He better get that facial hair back. Dude looks weird/funny without it.

Suni :pimp:

got my tix for RAW on Monday.

Nassau Coliseum section 116 row 6

The 2nd set of tix from the Wrestlemania Fiasco

- Regarding Ryback being in the doghouse, word is that it’s because he went out a week ago and did the spear and the jackhammer, Bill Goldberg moves, and didn’t get permission from WWE management first.

- Word from within WWE is that 2014 is going to be a very tag-team-heavy year.

Tag team heavy huh?

Call up The Ascencion, Big Cass & Enzo, team Fandango with Tyler Breeze, and team Neville with Zayn.

Those 4 along side the current tag teams and you can have a good thing going.

Tag team heavy huh?

Call up The Ascencion, Big Cass & Enzo, team Fandango with Tyler Breeze, and team Neville with Zayn.

Those 4 along side the current tag teams and you can have a good thing going.

American Wolves reported to NXT yesterday... But seriously, we here this every 6 months and every 6 months that pass nothing happens...

Watching the latest Total Divas episode reiterates just how night and day Cena is on TV and real life.

Dude seems like a real chill dude.

"Skeet, skeet, skeet all in those doctor's faces."
laugh.gif

Could've done without the closeup of Cena's elbow during the surgery, as well as the closeup of Jimmy's toe.
sick.gif

That quick sideview of Trinity when she went ask the doctor a question.
eek.gif
mean.gif
*Banderas gif*

Eva Marie is absolutely worthless. Getting all worked up about announcing a match. It would've been understandable if she was announcing the entire show, but she just had one match. Disrespecting the greatness of 3MB too. Then after flubbing up her lines gives herself a pat on the back because she didn't cheat.
eyes.gif

I have never once found the Bella's atractive... They're not ugly, and yes I'd smash, but give me a fifth of Bourbon and I'd smash Tamina and Awesome King at the same time.... Anyways, Case(kicks) in point...

View media item 661357

Back
Top Bottom