Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

Good ending but so confusing. :lol:

How Cole made it sound is that everyone in the ring at the end was in a Survivor Series match. A 7 on 7 would be so much better than what is booked.

YOOO.

Idk if this was posted in last weeks thread (what am I saying, of course it probably was..) But I just seen our own SuNi on Total Divas. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

edit: As if Jinder couldn't get buried any further.. Eva doesn't even announce his name :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Is Bawss Henry still hurt? I really wanted him to be that mystery opponent. Instead we get Rey :rolleyes

I wonder what Jericho would think if he knew how much we made reference to Ron mysterio. True story, because of Jericho, anyone I know named Ray, I laugh so hard in my head and want to secretly call them Ron.

Last edited:
Is Bawss Henry still hurt? I really wanted him to be that mystery opponent. Instead we get Rey :rolleyes

Mark Henry would've made it down to the ring faster than him :lol:

Also, I flipped during the Truth/Woods tag match with it already in progress. How exactly did they introduce Woods? Did he just randomly come out with Truth? If so, that's weak :lol:

Back
Top Bottom