Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

- Ring of Honor stars Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards reported today to the WWE Performance Center in Orlando for a week-long tryout. The week long tryout could be stage one of the duo receiving a short-term trial deal that would send them to WWE developmental for a few months.

I really hope they do the Cody/Dustin feud well leading up to WM.

Fantasy Booking. Just reduplicate the Bret/Owen situation in '94. Tag Title Match at the Rumble, Cody gets injured leaving Goldie hanging out to dry. Goldie snaps on baby brother. Hell even. have Dusty tend after Cody while he's down and injured. Gold!

This match has been very enjoyable.

Why couldn't they do something like this for Survivor Series, you know where 4/5/6 mans were traditional?

Per Kevin Sullivan

RT @SullivanBooks: Pretty amazing that one year ago (plus one day), not one guy from the heel team was on the WWE roster. Now they're main eventing #Raw.

Still blows my mind that Rikishi's kids are main eventing matches.

Pretty dope.

I'm surprised they didn't inherit his butt. Is Reigns related to the Usos too? I know Rock is related to the 3 of them.

Does Goldust still do shattered dreams?

Turning off Raw to watch the end of this MNF game.  I'll catch the rest in the morning.  It's been an awful show so far.  Rhinestone Cowboys coming out... I have no desire to watch anymore right now.

This match has been very enjoyable.

Why couldn't they do something like this for Survivor Series, you know where 4/5/6 mans were traditional?

Cause they need to leave time for Orton and Big Show

The German then the running Powerbomb :pimp: fan of Harper as well

Rollin's is gonna break his neck one of these days.. :smh:

I never realized how good Harper has been in the ring, these past 3 weeks have definitely opened me up to him.

Seth Rollins is going to break his damn neck the way he sells. Man did you see Luke Harper's running powerbomb? Sheesh.

Still blows my mind that Rikishi's kids are main eventing matches.

Pretty dope.

I'm surprised they didn't inherit his butt. Is Reigns related to the Usos too? I know Rock is related to the 3 of them.

Usos-and-Reigns.jpg

Back
Top Bottom