Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

Sometimes Nikki can look scorching hot, and other times (like that pic above), she can look like that pervert from Family Guy

SuNi on Total Divas, then sneakernews :lol: all over the place.

Nice touch w the WWE Title.

I'm convinced he's either the great-great grand nephew of one of the Rockefellers or he's the second coming of Pablo Escobar..Either way he's ballin' and (in true NT fashion) I hate him.. :nthat:

I'm convinced he's either the great-great grand nephew of one of the Rockefellers or he's the second coming of Pablo Escobar..Either way he's ballin' and (in true NT fashion) I hate him.. :nthat:

Word, IT my *** :lol:

Come shop at my Nordstrom, Sami. Bless me with your riches and life lessons.

The amount of swag in this match, and the pre match promos. :smokin

Scott Hall could've been an all time great..Vince should've put the World belt on him or he shoulda got it in WCW..Definitely one of the best mic men of the past 20 years..

And in a strange twist of events, this week's wrestler appreciation is........

Karl Anderson?

What the hell is a Karl Anderson?..You sure you didn't mean Arn Anderson?..Cause that's an appreciation week I can work with..

I put Sheamus, Del Rio & Jeff Jarrett in the same category. Boring as F & to me, they have that Vickie Guerrero/Brad Maddox vibe to them like…Get the F off my tv screen. 

If Sheamus wins the rumble 
mean.gif

What the hell is a Karl Anderson?..You sure you didn't mean Arn Anderson?..Cause that's an appreciation week I can work with..
According to DCs spreadsheet, Karl Anderson got this week. I'd actually much rather have my original second choice of the Honky Tonk Man. 

Still don't know what the hell a Karl Anderson is..Looks like a dude that was rarely used on Shotgun Saturday Night

Yes EYE picked Karl Anderson. Will return with matches.

Edit: Here's a quick sampler plate of his moveset:

]

I really liked this match. They have GREAT chemistry together

Last edited:
Anyone in the Southern New England/ Boston Area want to go halves on tickets for Survivor Series, let me know

Macho man screw it.
If you would have said this 30 min ago, I would have agreed. But seems like a lot of dudes are hype for Karl Anderson 
ohwell.gif

Macho Man is the one dude I've been really looking forward to in terms of learning about the history of wrestling. Especially after Peter Rosenberg called him his GOAT

Back
Top Bottom