Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

too bad about kane i guess he deserves a proper send off. but how do you properly send off the devils favorite demon? lol maybe theyll send him back to hell lol.

how ya feel about putting the old kane suit on a younger guy and have him being a new more powerful more evil kane and this time not taking the mask off,sort of like how horror movies keep the monster alive and how he doesnt die,wouldve worked better if they never unmasked kane i guess

they ruined that by unmasking him .. i don't think that would of ever worked.

shelton was my dude.great skills,0 charisma.cant blame the wwe for that.although a manager like heyman would of did wonders for him.ah well.

lets keep these discussions going tonight,as you can see im in a wrasslin discussing mood lol 

For the record... Kane is very underrated as far his career goes... He's been there for 17 years now, and I can't remember any long injury absences... He's been there second best big man the entire time, and could put on good matches when needed... He was legit scary as a kid to me, that casket fire at Rumble legit shook me as a kid... And I think I was 9 and knew it was fake lol...

Totally agree..He's been a great hand for a long time..It's not his fault Vince couldn't take the time to give him better story lines..And if I'm not mistaken, I think Kane has held more titles in the E than Taker..

Totally agree..He's been a great hand for a long time..It's not his fault Vince couldn't take the time to give him better story lines..And if I'm not mistaken, I think Kane has held more titles in the E than Taker..

kane 15
taker 12

Nation of Domination really does need to return, but Kofi can't be in it. Just because you're black doesn't get you in and they should make that a point by beating the **** outta Kofi's false claiming ***. Henry and Titus shooting on the mic would be GREAT

x4wVIVU.jpg

K-Kwik is washed, I wouldn't allow him in either.

By any means necessary, Power to the Nation !

but if you really look back at the undertakers career the only thing that stands out for him is the streak.. not taking away from that at all obviously, but his title reigns are so minimal. he only held the wwe title 4 times and his first time was for like 5 days. then 4 months , then 2 months , i mean he only won the royal rumble once and it was in 07 well after he was the phenom, and was more a novelty. dont get me wrong the undertaker is THE undertaker. but his list of accomplishments isnt that prestigious ( besides the streak)

but if you really look back at the undertakers career the only thing that stands out for him is the streak.. not taking away from that at all obviously, but his title reigns are so minimal. he only held the wwe title 4 times and his first time was for like 5 days. then 4 months , then 2 months , i mean he only won the royal rumble once and it was in 07 well after he was the phenom, and was more a novelty. dont get me wrong the undertaker is THE undertaker. but his list of accomplishments isnt that prestigious ( besides the streak)
yea i felt like taker was never the main main guy.he never really had memorable title runs,i always felt that way.it was bret hart,then shawn,then taker,then rock,..etc..i felt like he was always the filler champ until the main attraction got it back.but hes still the undertaker dont get me wrong

titus,henry,big e definitely should be the new nation,would be too dope.might as well have my man jt join in to be the dlo brown of the crew.

all successful stables have the same blueprint.. so you can basically look at the old NOD and plug in new guys to replace the old ones.

exactly.makes the most sense.then they can have a nice feud when dbry returns would be a perfect david vs goliath time feud of course having brock be a real sadistic sob.none of that kane bull****.

i just dont know how they can just throw the title on brock or anyone for that matter. i guess a tournament.but all the "main event playas" are involved in feuds currentlyb

Elimination chamber match the raw after payback, Brock, orton, Cena, cesaro, reigns, rvd /Kane (cause you know they won't put ziggler and Kane is already in the title picture it will look stupid if he isn't in the match)

But knowing wwe it will be another battle royal

Last edited:
If they add jobber commercial break entrances to 2k15, itll be the most realistic wwe game of all time.

Sheesh...havent bought a wrestling game since.....Def Jam FFNY???

WWE 2K14 was cool for a month or two but I realized quick that my expectations for an American wrestling game were too high. Didn't touch it since DEC. Toine hyped it up to me so I blame him SMH

But I always felt WWE games should be released around WrestleMania season. Not sure why it releases during the fall.

man i miss edge... the Rated R superstar era of his character was so money
For real man. I have metallingus on my iTunes. Mainly to reminisce. He really came into his own during that time period. And seeing Litas nipples on live TV was a bonus. :smile:

from-game informer http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

WWE 2K15 May Miss Regular Fall Release
Take-Two has indicated that WWE 2K15 might not release in its normal window. The information comes from the most recent earnings release.

A number of upcoming titles are listed in the release, including NBA 2K15 (coming October 7 for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, and PC) and a number of titles for "Fall 2014," including Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Civilization: Beyond Earth, and Evolve. WWE 2K15 is listed for "Fiscal 2015," which could be as late as March 31, 2015.

On its year-end earnings call, Take-Two shared that NBA 2K developer Visual Concepts is aiding in development. The title will be coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in addition to last-gen systems.

This could very well indicate that the game will miss its normal release in the fall. We've reached out to 2K Sports for clarification and will update should we receive a response.
A LOT of talent is going to be VERY unhappy about this.  Talent was already upset about the 2K14 payoffs which dropped as much as 75% from the WWE 13 payoffs because of the change in contracts.  Now, not only are they getting less money, but the money isn't going to come until 3-6 months later than they expected.  This could become a major story.  Especially because there is a lot of rumblings already backstage because of the change in PPV payoffs because of the Network.

Back
Top Bottom