Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

I'm pretty sure when I did my 2014 predictions I said Shoveluhhhh would hold the title..So it wouldn't surprise me a bit..I'd love it if they did a title tourney..And have either Trips win it (so Bryan can pin him again for the belt, leaving no doubt who's the better man) or give it to Cesaro til Bryan comes back so those 2 can have an epic feud..But in the end they'll give it to Cena or Orton so they can be 1 step closer to Flair's record for World titles..

Both of them pieces of ****es aren't worthy of even being within 10 reigns of the Nature Boy

i dont even know why they keep mentioning how many title reigns these *** clowns have. its so diluted to the point that its sickening..

and i like the idea of HHH winning it.. or better yet.. Have them make a big deal about what is going to happen with the belt, and have orton think he belongs the champion and HHH just tell him sit down baba im the champ, you cant tie my laces. and then have him just be a sub till bryan comes back. That way he can really crush HHH by beating him and stand over him with the belts raised..

they also have hours of tv time to fill so i don't understand the reasoning behind not trying to get the max out of every single character on the roster. I know everyone is not main event but i feel as if the 'mid-card' is irrelevant

I've been thinking about this ever since they switched to the 3 hr format. 3 hours to fill and yet all they do is add backstage segments only made to plug stuff and make matches longer. I'm cool with longer matches when they involve people you are invested in, but I could care less a out a 13 minute Sheamus/Swagger match. if you give people a reason to care about these directionless wrestlers, it makes for a better show. Alicia Fox vs Paige was a good example of that. Both of them willed the fans into that match and have them a reason to care.

thatll be a good way to break up evolution i guess,and let the shield cook with the wyatts and let them become the new face of the wwe while dbry recovers and the heel champ triple h buries the entire wwe.lol 

i still like brock tho,and just have him tearing everybody at every ppv.until dbry gets back and beats him i think that would be good for both of them.

I don't see HHH winning the belt since the focus is the Shield and a potential HHH vs Reigns match at Summerslam

Thinking about how meaningless the other titles are. IF those titles were over especially the IC belt then maybe you can survive the next month or 2 with a big money match with the IC belt and you have money in the bank to at least keep people talking about the WWE title until Bryan comes back

I don't see HHH winning the belt since the focus is the Shield and a potential HHH vs Reigns match at Summerslam

C'mon man, you should know by now that it doesn't matter who the focus is on or what future plans are..If Hunter wants that belt then it's his..

The title scene is very diluted and even as a Randall fan...neither him nor Cena truly deserve to break Naitches record. That was an era when being the champ meant a lot more. Titles nowadays get passed around like...(insert fav pron star reference)sad but true. :frown:

Thinking about how meaningless the other titles are. IF those titles were over especially the IC belt then maybe you can survive the next month or 2 with a big money match with the IC belt and you have money in the bank to at least keep people talking about the WWE title until Bryan comes back
my thoughts exactly...they spent so much time making the midcarders and the other titles so meaningless.i mean theyre going in a betetr direction but they should of already had that in place in case things like this happen.

.but in order to build up the titles they have to have some good feuds that actually make sense and arent boring.hoping they put the ic or us title on cesaro sooner rather than later.

Give the title to Brock and have him drop it to dbry at summer slam. Build dbry back up while Brock holding the belt
exactly.makes the most sense.then they can have a nice feud when dbry returns would be a perfect david vs goliath time feud of course having brock be a real sadistic sob.none of that kane bull****.

i just dont know how they can just throw the title on brock or anyone for that matter. i guess a tournament.but all the "main event playas" are involved in feuds currentlyb

poor Kane dudes been there for 14 years and finally gets put back into the title scene(not that he has a chance of winning it) and it looks as if his payoff match is going to be cancelled.
Wasn't it rumored this was his write off to go be in another C movie? now what is going to happen to him? i suggest getting beat to a bloody pulp by 3mb

exactly.makes the most sense.then they can have a nice feud when dbry returns would be a perfect david vs goliath time feud of course having brock be a real sadistic sob.none of that kane bull****.

i just dont know how they can just throw the title on brock or anyone for that matter. i guess a tournament.but all the "main event playas" are involved in feuds currentlyb

if only brock was a full timer, i think hed already be the champion..

poor Kane dudes been there for 14 years and finally gets put back into the title scene(not that he has a chance of winning it) and it looks as if his payoff match is going to be cancelled.
Wasn't it rumored this was his write off to go be in another C movie? now what is going to happen to him? i suggest getting beat to a bloody pulp by 3mb
He was the WHC a few years back.

Yea I didn't mind Kane's title run back in 2010, cause it was very well built, even if most of the matches stunk. Plus, he was in legit monster mode even without his mask. There's no way to take current Kane seriously. Not too long ago he was in a suit, and not too long before that, he was doing comedy. And that mask looks stupid.

Last edited:
Yea I didn't mind Kane's title run back in 2010, cause it was very well built, even if most of the matches stunk. Plus, he was it legit monster mode even without his mask. There's no way to take current Kane seriously. Not too long ago he was in a suit, and not too long before that, he was doing comedy. And that mask looks stupid.

For the record... Kane is very underrated as far his career goes... He's been there for 17 years now, and I can't remember any long injury absences... He's been there second best big man the entire time, and could put on good matches when needed... He was legit scary as a kid to me, that casket fire at Rumble legit shook me as a kid... And I think I was 9 and knew it was fake lol...

im watching wrestlemania 21 and shelton benjamin was the man in the money in the bank match. it's ashame that WWE wasted all that talent of his. Some guys just don't have the charisma and star power to go along with their skill level.. great match by the way

too bad about kane i guess he deserves a proper send off. but how do you properly send off the devils favorite demon? lol maybe theyll send him back to hell lol.

how ya feel about putting the old kane suit on a younger guy and have him being a new more powerful more evil kane and this time not taking the mask off,sort of like how horror movies keep the monster alive and how he doesnt die,wouldve worked better if they never unmasked kane i guess

For the record... Kane is very underrated as far his career goes... He's been there for 17 years now, and I can't remember any long injury absences... He's been there second best big man the entire time, and could put on good matches when needed... He was legit scary as a kid to me, that casket fire at Rumble legit shook me as a kid... And I think I was 9 and knew it was fake lol...

that's what i'm saying. he deserves to be in the title picture more than some of the guys that hogged it most of his career.. esp the big show kane is 20000 times better than that big idiot

Give it to HHH for Reigns to take at Summerslam

Brock should not lose until WM31 at the earliest . . . 

Semi related but why the hell is Kane so swole now ? Dude had a beer gut a little bit ago and now he looks like he just got out after doing a nickel upstate

Back
Top Bottom