tumblr_n5jamk8ywf1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_n5jamk8ywf1ql0k28o2_250.gif

tumblr_n5jamk8ywf1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_n5jamk8ywf1ql0k28o4_250.gif

tumblr_n5jamk8ywf1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_n5jamk8ywf1ql0k28o6_250.gif

tumblr_n5jamk8ywf1ql0k28o7_250.gif
tumblr_n5jamk8ywf1ql0k28o8_250.gif

Reminds me how under rated Al Snow and Regal are..Both need more credit for their careers..

Also clicked the Tanahashi link and saw a pic of him wearing the IWGP belt..While I'll never say that anything looks better than the Big Gold, this belt right here is not far behind..

View media item 969537

So looking at the spoilers for Impact, and...
MVP, Kenny King, Lashley form a heel stable.

MVP

Lashley

King.

MLK...BET MONEY that's gonna be the stable name.
laugh.gif
 ​
TNA be doing some dumb *** **** but this sounds 
pimp.gif
. Will watch now​
 ​
And that stable name would be hilarious​
 ​
WWE should have beat them to the punch with Mark, Langston, and Kofi.​
Rusev to TNA?

They'll probably make Christy Hemme the german manager for Samoa Joe.

"JOE FOOTIA, JOE MATCHKA!" Complete with Hitler dixietron.

Last edited:

So looking at the spoilers for Impact, and...
MVP, Kenny King, Lashley form a heel stable.

MVP

Lashley

King.

MLK...BET MONEY that's gonna be the stable name. :lol:
[thread="592352"] [/thread]

TNA be doing some dumb *** **** but this sounds :pimp: . Will watch now​

And that stable name would be hilarious​

WWE should have beat them to the punch with Mark, Langston, and Kofi.
Rusev to TNA?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

from-game informer http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

WWE 2K15 May Miss Regular Fall Release
Take-Two has indicated that WWE 2K15 might not release in its normal window. The information comes from the most recent earnings release.

A number of upcoming titles are listed in the release, including NBA 2K15 (coming October 7 for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, and PC) and a number of titles for "Fall 2014," including Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Civilization: Beyond Earth, and Evolve. WWE 2K15 is listed for "Fiscal 2015," which could be as late as March 31, 2015.

On its year-end earnings call, Take-Two shared that NBA 2K developer Visual Concepts is aiding in development. The title will be coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in addition to last-gen systems.

This could very well indicate that the game will miss its normal release in the fall. We've reached out to 2K Sports for clarification and will update should we receive a response.

Last edited:
when can we expect the results to be posted for the ER challange? im excited to see how i did for my first one.

from-game informer http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Take-Two has indicated that WWE 2K15 might not release in its normal window. The information comes from the most recent earnings release.

A number of upcoming titles are listed in the release, including NBA 2K15 (coming October 7 for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, and PC) and a number of titles for "Fall 2014," including Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Civilization: Beyond Earth, and Evolve. WWE 2K15 is listed for "Fiscal 2015," which could be as late as March 31, 2015.

On its year-end earnings call, Take-Two shared that NBA 2K developer Visual Concepts is aiding in development. The title will be coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in addition to last-gen systems.

This could very well indicate that the game will miss its normal release in the fall. We've reached out to 2K Sports for clarification and will update should we receive a response.

damn thats always a birthday present of mine..

20140504_PHOTO_ER_Match5_LARGE_R.jpg

20140504_PHOTO_Large_ER_DBKane.jpg

We had a record 97 entries for a B PPV in the Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest.
  • 500 total possible points
  • 333 average score
  • I'll give more stats later.

Congratulations to this month's winner and newcomer, john2st, with a very impressive score of 445.  Captain Charisma85 finished in 2nd place with 430 points, and that was enough to jump him into first place in the overall standings ahead of KiLLaBaPi.  Overall standings are available here:

View media item 955377 ... View media item 955378 ... View media item 955379

look at that first place on my first one.. boom thats how its done fellas.

2k14 is worth about $20 i paid $10 ,i just play it when im bored.2k15 should really be the best wrestling game ever made honestly

mark henry needs to start up the new nation...kofi...big e...mark and ..titus...i cant see titus becoming a star with that gimmick for some reason

i dont mind them stripping dbry if hes hurt.the sad part is they dont really have anyone credible to carry it.so they should just let him keep it while hes out and use this time to build up the ic and us titles 

2k14 is worth about $20 i paid $10 ,i just play it when im bored.2k15 should really be the best wrestling game ever made honestly

mark henry needs to start up the new nation...kofi...big e...mark and ..titus...i cant see titus becoming a star with that gimmick for some reason

i dont mind them stripping dbry if hes hurt.the sad part is they dont really have anyone credible to carry it.so they should just let him keep it while hes out and use this time to build up the ic and us titles 

I think a lot of guys would benefit if they brought back stables. I just dont think they care about developing everyone on the rosters characters. like a lot of people mentioned a european stable like in 2k13? or 2k12 whichever it was would go over very well.

that is a good discussion for tonight... Whats some stables that they should create? and which wrestlers should be in it? I like the new NOD but the WWE wouldnt wanna touch the black power thing with a ten foot pole imo

The triple digit loss squad: the Miz, Kofi and Dolph. They gotta be tired of losing. But seriously Cesaro and Barrett and a rehashed Drew Mac would be cool. That euro step swag. Throw in Paige even and you have a diva to round it out. Stables have always been a way to elevate talent as a whole while being able to focus on the individual(s) they want to see flourish in the future.

A possible 2015 release? :frown:

yea i like the european stable idea also,but i feel like all those guys are over,so idk if a stable would stunt their growth.but it would be cool if they were straight anti-american and were beating dudes down weakly and getting at the crowd

nod would be cool but i guess your right about wwe and the black power thing,lol the only way they would put black dudes together right now is if they were in some sort of rap group lol,which is sad.but it is the wwe

,im a huge fan of heel stables.dolph or sandow or someone like that i think would be a great heel stable leader

yea stables put a lot of mid level guys on the map,wwe has enough talent now to create some stuff for everyone.its not impossible to do.its been done before.why have all this talent to just sit on the shelf smh.

im willing to wait an entire year for 2k15 if its done the right way and turns out to be fantastic.i acutally think taking more time on the game means its gonna be a better product,hopefully...

they also have hours of tv time to fill so i don't understand the reasoning behind not trying to get the max out of every single character on the roster. I know everyone is not main event but i feel as if the 'mid-card' is irrelevant

Would mark for a reformation of the Nation of domination

In other news Raw had the lowest rating of the year (2.88)

There's an announcement regarding the WWE title next week on Raw

Low ratings recently x Losing champion due to injury = Panic time??

It's a shame that they might have to strip him of the title. His character might never recover. It is just a run of very bad luck since hes won the belt.

What would they do with the belt? tourney? battle royal?

I think im letting him hold onto it, just because there are three guys who can carry that belt... Orton... batista... and cena..

As far as who holds the title next if it's stripped from D Bryan...RKO never got pinned nor got a rematch. Just saying...otherwise I'd rather see someone new with the belt. Hunter might take them though. Seriously. Don't be shocked if he has em real soon.

thats the 3 guys im afraid of..no to all 3.i guess orton but dont want any of those guys.but then who else? 

i think its time for the year long title reign of the brock.or until dbry is fully recovered.honestly him having the title wouldnt upset one bit.

As far as who holds the title next if it's stripped from D Bryan...RKO never got pinned nor got a rematch. Just saying...otherwise I'd rather see someone new with the belt. Hunter might take them though. Seriously. Don't be shocked if he has em real soon.

I'm pretty sure when I did my 2014 predictions I said Shoveluhhhh would hold the title..So it wouldn't surprise me a bit..I'd love it if they did a title tourney..And have either Trips win it (so Bryan can pin him again for the belt, leaving no doubt who's the better man) or give it to Cesaro til Bryan comes back so those 2 can have an epic feud..But in the end they'll give it to Cena or Orton so they can be 1 step closer to Flair's record for World titles..

Both of them pieces of ****es aren't worthy of even being within 10 reigns of the Nature Boy

Back
Top Bottom