Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

I was a fan of both, but not sure why either would be considered. Mickie didn't have nearly the rapport with the fans as Trish and Lita, and Rikishi basically was a very popular midcarder for a bit less than 2 years, and killed off by a terrible heel turn.

you are forgetting about his time in the SST (yeah it was World Class and WCW) and his run as part of the headshrinkers.

not saying he should be in, but he was around a lot longer than people think.

Last edited:
I was a fan of both, but not sure why either would be considered. Mickie didn't have nearly the rapport with the fans as Trish and Lita, and Rikishi basically was a very popular midcarder for a bit less than 2 years, and killed off by a terrible heel turn.

Academy Award Winning Heel Turn

WWE is being made by Visual Concepts (NBA2K), Yuke's dropped

0163_4lj4t.gif

you are forgetting about his time in the SST (yeah it was World Class and WCW) and his run as part of the headshrinkers

not saying he should be in, but he was around a lot longer than people think.

Ahhhhhh, I always forget about the Headshrinkers. I guess when I think of Rikishi, I only think of his solo work from 95 and up, which really included 1 good gimmick out of 3.

**** no to rikishi in the hall of fame.they cant just throw anyone in.they should start a voting process somehow.i wouldnt trust the fans with that either.

theres so many other people that need to go in.they really frontin on wcw guys too.

**** no to rikishi in the hall of fame.they cant just throw anyone in.they should start a voting process somehow.i wouldnt trust the fans with that either.

theres so many other people that need to go in.they really frontin on wcw guys too.
bruh Kishi changed wrestling.....

The man got away with doing live face sitting/smoother on TV.

Last edited:
There's a youtube account by someone who has a fetish for Rikishi's stink face.

The video descriptions all say things like "more hotness for you".

srs

A fan vote for the Hall of Fame would be worse than WWE's selections.

If you want a serious HoF, look at The Observer.

Back
Top Bottom