Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

d851f771c0e5a911634fc983565a23aa

Haven't watched this match myself, but this was Kruger's last match as Leo Kruger before his current Zoolander phase. 2 out of 3 falls.

Last edited:
Man punk always had that gut. I have no idea how you are a vegetarian professional wrestler and look so out of shape. Dude has 0 definition

Man punk always had that gut. I have no idea how you are a vegetarian professional wrestler and look so out of shape. Dude has 0 definition
Yup, agree. No gay stuff, but I barely work out and feel like I have a better physique than Punk.

I never understood why people make such a big deal out of Punk's or Bryan's "skinny fat" physique but nothing was ever mentioned of Ric Flair's.

Well, I've never heard anything mentioned anyways...

I never understood why people make such a big deal out of Punk's or Bryan's "skinny fat" physique but nothing was ever mentioned of Ric Flair's.

Well, I've never heard anything mentioned anyways...
Flair too. I don't really care either way, as long as their ring skills are good. I just find it a little odd/interesting.

Flair is flair. His prime was when he was in a time period where physique wasn't important. You can have muscle but you can also have a ton of fat on top.

Back then, in both wrestling and fitness, BF% wasn't as important as it is today

In the 70s and 80s Flair was in damn near perfect physical conditions..It wasn't til around the time he went to the WWF that he started to lose most of his definition..But I'll say this til the day I die that the perfect wrestler physique I've ever seen was Steamboat..

In the 70s and 80s Flair was in damn near perfect physical conditions..It wasn't til around the time he went to the WWF that he started to lose most of his definition..But I'll say this til the day I die that the perfect wrestler physique I've ever seen was Steamboat..
This one's tough for me. Rick Rude is without a doubt up there. I've always been a fan of Ziggler's as well. Dude worked that upper chest and shoulders to give the illusion that he was bigger than he really is. 

Speaking of physiques, Cesaro is without a doubt my inspiration training wise.

^Ditto to Cesaro. Dude probably has the best natural looking physique, plus you know he's strong as hell so you know it's not just popcorn muscles (like Batista sneezing and tearing his pecs or something)

Last edited:
^Ditto to Cesaro. Dude probably has the best natural looking physique, plus you know he's strong as hell so you know it's not just popcorn muscles (like Batista sneezing and tearing his pecs or something)
Yep. Dude is literally a machine. I haven't seen someone that strong since when Lesnar first came in.

Just like Sheamus popcorn muscles getting worked over by little dudes.

Back
Top Bottom