Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

I knew something was up with Ultimo when he only did that Asai DDT correctly in his debut. he was definitely out of his prime by then, but I did like seeing him then

PleasingRepentantCuttlefish.gif

ConsciousWealthyItalianbrownbear.gif

Last edited:
Looking back on some mid-late 80s NWA and WWF stuff. I really wish we could have gotten a Macho Man vs Terry Funk feud. Two psychos in a long term feud :x

Looking back on some mid-late 80s NWA and WWF stuff. I really wish we could have gotten a Macho Man vs Terry Funk feud. Two psychos in a long term feud :x

Macho Man would have been way more appreciated if he'd never wrestled for Vince..If he would've been a pure NWA/WCW guy he'd easily be thought of as a top 5 guy of all time..

Macho Man would have been way more appreciated if he'd never wrestled for Vince..If he would've been a pure NWA/WCW guy he'd easily be thought of as a top 5 guy of all time..

Why do you say that?

I think most of Macho's best matches and programs were with the WWF.

EDIT: Wait is that a joke?

Last edited:
Why do you say that?

I think most of Macho's best matches and programs were with the WWF.

If he would have been in the NWA/WCW he would have had way more classic matches and feuds..He would have been doing 60 min+ with Flair and Steamboat..Been in epic feuds with Anderson, Blanchard, Windham, Sting, Vader, Simmons, Race, and so on and so and so on..I for one would've much rather have seen that then feuds with Hogan, DiBiase, George Steele, and Ultimate Warrior..

My fellow NWA/WCW loyalists know what I'm talking about..He would've actually got to WRESTLE instead of being crapped on Vince and made to do announcing in the middle/tail end of his prime..I say this with 10000% confidence, if MM would've been in NWA/WCW for all the 80's and part of the 90's he'd be thought of as a way better wrestler than Shawn Michaels..I have the flame suit ready, so come at me bruhs..

If he would have been in the NWA/WCW he would have had way more classic matches and feuds..He would have been doing 60 min+ with Flair and Steamboat..Been in epic feuds with Anderson, Blanchard, Windham, Sting, Vader, Simmons, Race, and so on and so and so on..I for one would've much rather have seen that then feuds with Hogan, DiBiase, George Steele, and Ultimate Warrior..

My fellow NWA/WCW loyalists know what I'm talking about..He would've actually got to WRESTLE instead of being crapped on Vince and made to do announcing in the middle/tail end of his prime..I say this with 10000% confidence, if MM would've been in NWA/WCW for all the 80's and part of the 90's he'd be thought of as a way better wrestler than Shawn Michaels..I have the flame suit ready, so come at me bruhs..

Imagine flair/macho , both in their primes doing a one hour broadway... multiple times....:smoking WWE is known to hold back wrestlers full potential when it comes to the ring..

Macho wasn't exactly the easiest guy to work with, we all know how OCD he was about choreographing every part of his big matches. He probably would have adapted to the NWA territory, but I think being in WWF was probably the best fit for him

I already have Macho ranked above Shawn Michaels btw so its not a big deal :lol:

Last edited:
Macho wasn't exactly the easiest guy to work with, we all know how OCD he was about choreographing every part of his big matches. He probably would have adapted to the NWA territory, but I think him being in WWF was probably the best fit for him

I already have Macho ranked above Shawn Michaels btw so its not a big deal :lol:

I know he was OCD about matches, but do you think he would've been that way if he was actually wrestling the greatest talent in the world instead of cartoon characters?..

And don't forget about NWA/WCW's relationship with Japan..I mean think of the crazy matches he could've had with Muta and Liger alone..:wow: :wow: :nthat:

Just imagine this: "Nature Boy" Ric Flair, "The Enforcer" Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, and "Macho Man" Randy Savage AS THE 4 HOURSEMEN!!!!!..Wrap your mind around that for a second..

Last edited:
What I really wanna see is Savages 70s- early 80s work. Savage was 33 by the time he signed with WWF, so he had pretty much an entire other career that general audiences haven't seen. I've heard some good things about 60-90 minute epics that Savage had during that time. Maybe one of these days I'll pick up Savage career compilation or better yet, WWE could purchase the footage and out it up on the network :D

I come back and cmpunk is banned. Nice work Steve! Finally we can have a normal thread again.

What're your thoughts if we sign kenta and prince devitt? I hope they get used right

Back
Top Bottom