Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

Order has been restored!!! Btw I've listened to about 10 podcasts all week I'm proud! The Chavo interview with Jericho was damn good and sad as well.

-Still don't like Rusev

-Goldust should be inducted to HOF based on owning that character and career longevity..even though Runnels has had a few bumps, it cannot be denied that he's never looked and performed better

- View media item 965017

Last edited:
DC or anyone else, can y'all put me onto a good WCW PPV? Never really watched much of that stuff growing up.
Your pick. I sorted them by User Rating

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=8&nr=2&page=4&sortby=colRating&sorttype=DESC

DC or anyone else, can y'all put me onto a good WCW PPV? Never really watched much of that stuff growing up.

No such thing exist.
Reported

Last edited:
I woke up to great news. That lame @CmPunk got banned. That guy legit got on my nerves with super saiyan 4 troll levels. Good riddance. :smile:

I can't see Neville jumping to the main roster as a singles. He'll be paired in a tag team or with a manger due to his poor mic skills.

who are they building rusav for? what's peoples opinions on what's next for him once he reaches that next level ? cena? Orton? Bryan? or do you think he's a top mid carder?

I dig Rusev's look, and think he's distinctive enough in the ring (even with squash matches), but he's pretty hokey right now with all those extra movements and stuff. I'm really just waiting for them to take away Lana and her entrance and eventually team him with Xavier Woods.

Rusev needs another finisher. Not every ones going to tap out. But agreed he'll be doing comedic in a year or so and lana will be getting piped by somebody else

View media item 965142

"Japanese American Lives" on PBS. Kristi Yamaguchi introduces "Mrs. Judo." "Mrs. Judo: Be Strong, Be Gentle, Be Beautiful" tells the inspiring story of Keiko Fukuda, the first woman in the world to attain a 10th degree black belt. "Mrs. Judo" airs on PBS stations this May as part of the Japanese American Lives series hosted by Kristi Yamaguchi. - -

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmmZ-z6bGbo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom