Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

Punk honestly just looks fat man. You can tell Flair has some muscle underneath there but Punk looks flat out fat.

- We noted before that plans for WWE Payback had been changing at RAW this afternoon. Word now is that WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan is taking a few weeks off due to a neck injury and could be missing Payback. The injury is expected to be announced on RAW tonight. 

Bryan will most likely need a minimally-invasive neck "procedure" to fix the injury. If all goes well, he could be back in time for Payback. A source at RAW notes that Bryan has been quiet backstage all day. 
Honestly time off is better than this Kane feud. 

Triple HVerified account
‏@TripleH
On my way to #RAW. As always, I have something special in store for tonight. Make sure you're watching at 8...

statesnow9n-2-web.jpg

Honestly time off is better than this Kane feud. 
Even though it won't happen because they've invested 8 months into him becoming champion, I don't want this to be an excuse for the company to take the title away and cut his momentum short (ala Ziggler)

fat? that's a wild exaggeration...

he's just not ripped and lean, he's not anywhere close to "fat"
to me, fat means a high % of BF. regardless of how "big" you are. That gut man. 

Maybe I'm too critical because I'm pretty into fitness but as a professional wrestler, that's completely unacceptable. He's lucky hes that damn good, otherwise he would have went the chris hero route.

Back
Top Bottom