Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

Rightfully so...what the hell is the use of a bandage if you're not gonna at least pretend like you're injured

I feel like Jim Ross sometime. I am so negative when it comes to little things. Seth ROlins's right arm is bandanged. So why does he do his roll over the barricade? Which he has to use his arm to break his fall?
And now he is using his bandaged arm to deliver forearm smashed to the corner

What he do. Watching the match but I wanna see what you're talking about
Seth was going for a baseballs slide kick to the outside, Batista pulled the apron cover and trapped Rollings between the apron and the apron cover. It was sweet

Honestly surprised to see Batista and Cena on the same Smackdown episode. They rarely do the B show by comparison to their appearances on Raw.

First Cena steals JTG's wheelbarrel neckbreaker, then Rollins takes his finisher :rofl:
What is JTG's finisher.

I see Rollins has been watching some Tanahashi.

jtg-o.gif

Harper is by far my favorite member of the Wyatt Family when it comes to in ring ability. Bray cuts tight promos but sometimes he rambles on too long and isn't as refined in the ring. As far as Rowan...:frown: that guy is just there for his size. Physically and beard.

Harper is by far my favorite member of the Wyatt Family when it comes to in ring ability. Bray cuts tight promos but sometimes he rambles on too long and isn't as refined in the ring. As far as Rowan...:frown: that guy is just there for his size. Physically and beard.
Same here man. I mess with Luke Harper the most.

Yeah man Harper can go ...I realized that when he had a singles match with Cena a little while back. Guy never breaks character nor does he overdo it

Last edited:
What does USO stand for?

Unidentified
Samoan
Object?

And has WWE ever acknowledged Roman is Samoan?
Lol. From what I remember it's a Samoan term of endearment. Like a close homie. And I don't ever recall WWE mentioning Roman being Samoan. They will probably wait until the shield breaks up before that happens. And what was the point of having Cena there if he never really was involved in the match? I don't like him but that was kinda dumb.

yea man harper vs rollins singles match is needed.

i would love to see harper break out from the bray influence after a while and do singles stuff hopefully they dont bury him

Back
Top Bottom