Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

I dont think i ever mentioned Swagger, tho.

At the end of the day, prestige and Sheamus should not be used in the same sentence. Make sense, fella? 
laugh.gif
sheamus is the number 5 star in the company right now, only behind daniel bryan, john cena, triple h, and batista.. youre saying that the top 5 star in the company wont bring prestige back to the U.s title?

I dont think i ever mentioned Swagger, tho.

At the end of the day, prestige and Sheamus should not be used in the same sentence. Make sense, fella? 
laugh.gif
sheamus is the number 5 star in the company right now, only behind daniel bryan, john cena, triple h, and batista.. youre saying that the top 5 star in the company wont bring prestige back to the U.s title?
#5?

How many signature moves are there right now in the WWE that were borrowed from Japanese guys?

that tiger driver 91 on Kawada :smh:

The crowd reaction when Kawada hit the Ganso Bomb on Misawa was insane. The whole building was shaking

Mannnn I like how they ended the video on Kawadas big win at the Tokyo Dome. I believe that was his only singles victory over Misawa :lol:

Do you have any numbers to back that up, son?
yes i do... in terms of position on the roster.. tag teams dont count( which means no shield and no wyatt family), only single wrestlers.

1. Daniel Bryan

2. John Cena

3. Triple H

4. Batista

5. Sheamus

6. Randy Orton

7. Roman Reigns

8. Bray Wyatt

9. Cesaro

10. RVD/Wade Barrett/Del Rio?

yeah.. sheamus could EASILY make it in the top 5 list.. its not like the roster is packed with star power anyways. jack swagger is wayyyyy down the list. would u rather have a top 5 worker as the u.s champion or a random replacable mid carder. imagine if cm punk were here though. the roster would be packed. there wouldnt be enough room for one championship if punk came back. 

Last edited:
Case where do I find all those round table discussions on the network?

I was looking earlier on the Xbox and couldn't find them.

Do you have any numbers to back that up, son?
yes i do... in terms of position on the roster.. tag teams dont count( which means no shield and no wyatt family), only single wrestlers.

1. Daniel Bryan

2. John Cena

3. Triple H

4. Batista

5. Sheamus

6. Randy Orton

7. Roman Reigns

8. Bray Wyatt

9. Cesaro

10. RVD/Wade Barrett/Del Rio?

yeah.. sheamus could EASILY make it in the top 5 list.. its not like the roster is packed with star power anyways. jack swagger is wayyyyy down the list. would u rather have a top 5 worker as the u.s champion or a random replacable mid carder. imagine if cm punk were here though. the roster would be packed. there wouldnt be enough room for one championship if punk came back. 
O rly Vince?

speaking of the roster..

when are the new age outlaws coming back?

and is hulk hogan ever gonna return? he hadnt really done anything memorable since hosting wrestlemania..

and will the rock have one more match?

will stone cold ever have his match with cm punk (teased in 2012)? 

when will sting appear (heard he signed a contract, and he appeared on ultimate warriors memorial btw)

will goldberg sign a contract?

kurt angle is teasing a return to wwe after his tna contract is over, which is around september

cm punk will probab;y return at payback, since its his hometown in chicago. he may have a retirement match against daniel bryan, or he may win the title, sign a new contract, and stay for many years to come.

will undertaker address his loss?

when will vince mcmahon come back?

ric flair said he will return after he deals with his personal problems

.. so much potential star power

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom